• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

The Boy Next Door-C10 (The end)

Chapter 10

Morning came soon, as josh greeted me.

“Hi, it’s time to wake up.” Josh greeted.

“I know, just let me sleep for a little while longer.” I answered.

We kissed again and we were naked under the blanket.

“Hi, dear we were back.” My mom opened the door and greeted me and saw Josh and me on the same bed.

“Oh my goodness,” my mom continued to say before she closed the door.

I covered myself with blanket and looked for something to put on. Josh did the same as me. We put on some clothes before going down to meet my parents.

“Hi,” josh began.

“Mom, let me explained. It just started yesterday night that we dated and made love.” I explained.

“Well kind of an element of surprise for us, that you made love with a guy in our house.
However glad to know it was Josh you made love with and not other guys. Next time, remember to lock your door.” Mom and dad teased.

Josh and I hailed a sigh of relief as we heard them. They left us alone and proceed to their room.

“What are we?” josh asked.

“Well, hmm… I thought I might be going out with you more often than I ever thought of and don’t forget your box of ducks.” I replied as I smiled enigmatically.

“So I’ll see you in school,” Josh kissed me before he left.

I loved his smooth lips. I kind of missed him already. My heart was definitely opened to love. I went up to my room and prepared to go school. I’m so in love with the boy next door.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top