• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Untitled

For the moment now, this would be untitled for awhile. Writer's block once again. Must be the cold bugs in me. crappy migrane has almost drained me totally away. Has never has that before. i would probably guess when u get older, this is what you get, fugly fact which i have to admit. so much to do this entire month, one birthday another. has to plan the surprise birthday high tea for my good friend now, the last one which i have planned was totally tragic as it was a wrong timing totally. nah don;t wanna talk about it. being a planner really is a pain in the a** sometime but when u see the smile from the person u are planning for , u feel much happier and forget all your weariness. signing off now. getting tired really tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top