• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Let Go

Janis is so right of how one should learn to let go of stuff. I am so glad u teach me today at 7.45am in the morning today. 

I will rate myself today with a score of 100. i do not feel much agony like before. Compromising myself too much to things and people around me way too much. It is amazing to see how one would change so gradually in a drastic way but in a very sad way. One can be so insensitive and crude with words. i am so glad i have not changed much, i almost get lost in a way that i have forgotten everything i used to be. i choose to remember the good times and let go of the bad time. i would choose to be silence and let the anger to be vent at as i know how much pain it is to keep it inside. patience is a simple word but the action of it is so powerful that one might lose themselves and focus more to make themselves happy in their own selfish way. i am so glad i learn that today and i feel so free like a bird with no anger, no pain, almost neutral. i understand the feeling of doing things and not being appreciated, so weird , everything u just said is what i have been feeling all along. Now u felt it the same way. The powerful thing about writing is the tone derive from the words you use. That is how amazing and powerful words brign across to everyone. The problem with confronting everyday and everyone life is you lose your patience, understanding and sensitivity of life. That is why i do not do it, and i choose to absorb it unless i want to let it go instantly. Sometime one forgets all the good things you have done before and only remember the bad. I have said what i have to say and at least i know I did what i have to do and i won't regret. Lord thank you for guiding me each day of my life to be patience. i am free today. It is not me that i have not done my best. I  used to remember my good friend from secondary school, Xian said before years with friends can never determine how well u know the person, i used to disagree with her but now i totally agree. i know it in the hard way. Learning to let go is not easy but when u are able to do it, u overcome everything in a relief way. Never ever keep bringing the old stuff back as old stuff is meant to be history like the past tense. I am back to the same spot again after i walk and run so far. I still love him as a good friend but just does not like the way to be treated that way which he thinks is all right. If hindering is the word that exist in your  dictionary which i have implicated on you, i choose to let you be happy and let go.

Got a haircut today and i think is really short... so different. flower u are so gonna faint.

I wanna watch some movies before i sleep. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top