• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

New Year Eve 2011

I manage to stare skyward to watch the long evening light paint soft strokes of shimmering gold across the sky on the New Year Eve 2011 in Singapore. Sound of counting down and laughter can be heard echoing off the thick brick wall of my room.

I have enjoyed my brief peaceful 30 minutes ticking away toward the brand New Year of 2012. I can feel the cool natural breeze. Year 2011 has been an enjoyable, hustle & bustle time of my life. It has been so wonderful to have new friends entering in my life in different time of the year. I have been able to spend as much time with my good old friends and mom & Trio. My perpetual guilt for my mom’s health is reducing now as she is recovering. Passion of Architecture is slowly igniting in my heart.

I am happy to find meaning in every breath I am taking now and making them meaningful. I am thankful to GOD for that marvelous year 2011 which I have. I look forward to the New Year of 2012. I pray that all my friends and family in my life would be jovial, healthy and be protected in whatever things they are doing. I wish I would be able to join the missionary soon in building house and teaching little kids your words in your time, Lord. I am Contented. Thank you, GOD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top