• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Laser cut day

Thank God, I have Shanming to help with my laser cut human beings. :-) Shan u have been great help with the laser cutting machine. Laser cutting in nus is more peaceful during the norm days but it more scary during the semester. Guess I will really miss laser cutting in Sg on a peaceful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top