• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Today, the day seems to pass by so fast. I have gone to Victoria Market to do some marketing and bought salmon and mince pork and basil. Mobile phone is running low credit till I have got it recharged and found Janis and Chunfei. As I was rather late, I head on to Chunfei�s house who made fabulous breakfast. Her apartment is great and cozy. Hmm I head home to prepare the prawn paste mince pork and rice, I have prepared some dumplings soup for dinner too. Hmm, not too bad, my dear Trio is learning to pee in an enclosed area. Ant and I head off for a play in the University Union Theatre for a play, The Derryn Code. It is a lively and jolly play which has different skits with musical in the whole 2hrs play with inter-transmission. I am laughing throughout the whole play till my tummy is like almost numb. The seats are fully occupied from Thurdsay to Today. The band is on live too in the play. It is a compilation of different skits playing from the movies u have seen on screen in a different way. Their way of showing the commercial is raw and hilarious� There is this prize winner session and I was like as usual dazed when I do not even know I got the prize as I am sitting on the seat C21� It has been so long since I have seen play, the last Play I have seen is back in SIngpaore - Fundoshi�This is so fun�.I love to see play. Haha there is this lady who sang really well like Christina Aguleira. The Play is indeed tremendous. Ash if you are here you would enjoy the show� Good night��
 Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top