• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

C5-Dreamlover

CHAPTER 5

Roy just went to his shop without any breakfast. He just went into his office and repaired the computer of his client. Out of the blue, someone just came into his office without knocking the door. Roy did not bothered to find out who was it and continued with his work. It was Estelle.

“I just can’t get you out of my mind. Are you too shy to ask or are you too proud to lose but sooner or later you got to choose.” Estelle spoke.
Roy looked up and just gazed into Estella’s eyes.

“ I don’t wanna feel the way I do. I just wanna be right here with you. I just wanna say it straight from my heart that I miss you and I really do. From the bottom of my heart, I really like you. I was born to make you happy. More than words I can described my feelings to you.” Roy insinuated.

“I knew I have made a right choice, have I Roy?” Estelle declared.
I just smiled back at her.

“ So I expected someone to draw me in a different posture in the same old place. What I want is what I’ve got.” Estelle exclaimed.
She then left the office. Roy could not imagine that his dream comes true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top