• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Sushi








i have sushi here at sushi tei at vivo. The sushi do not live up to the way i have been anticipating them. I wonder why i did not enjoy it fully. I miss the sashimi in Melbourne where i can grab them near St Kilda Beach and enjoy the breeze eating them. The only different thing about sushi here is that is it cut out into small shapes which are authentic where else back in Melbourne, they always come in long roll which can really filled you up so fully.


Singapore has changed so much over the years, i realized i have lost touch with the good food in Singapore. Been discovering new cafe courtesty from Virgina. Cafe food at The Orange Thimble is not too bad. Forty hand breakie is really bad. The egg benedict is not that fantasic as stated.It is overrated.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top