• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

This is how a day feels.

It has been so long since I am being able to sit down and write my diary. Today is so peaceful. Enjoying the streak of lights from the corridor of the flat. This is one of the things i always miss when I was in Melbourne. I am going to do this more before I return to Melbourne.

A day passes by so gently like a warm breeze coming and going. It has been so long I have been in touch with my friends in Melbourne. I hope they are doing well.

Glad to see my friends around here living their life to the fullest. Despite the hectic life we have had, we manage to catch up once awhile.

Sent from Laney's iphone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top