• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

The Boy Next Door-C6

Chapter 6

The night seemed to be shorter than the day as the dawn began the early life of all living things. I got up of my bed and did my basic morning routine all over again. I packed my bag in a rush and drove to school. I parked my car in the car park again. There was this usual morning flood of students moving towards their class. I took out some books from my locker. Sarah came over to say hi. We strolled towards our class at a leisurely pace.

“Have you finished the report?” Sarah asked.

“Yes I did.” I replied.

“I haven’t finished the project yet. There was this guy I met in the pub who you danced with came over to my house last night. That was real cool.” Sarah told me.

“Ok, did you people actually did it.” I asked with curious.

“Come on, it ‘s all about the physical stuff nowadays.” Sarah exclaimed.

“Alright, talk to you later.” I excused myself to drink water in the water cooler.

I was drinking half way when I felt a push. I was not astonished to see it was Nancy that did it.

“Hi Natalie, didn’t I told you it’s not over yet. Stay away from Josh.” Nancy hissed.

“Hey you stupid dumb blond. You are just a pathetic girl who needed a guy to do the back up. You can’t even beat me in the billiard game and so stop pushing me. Give me your best shot.” I reacted.

I had no idea why I was so rude that day. Nancy was going to come over and have a great fight with me when the school bell rang.

“Natalie we shall meet at the washroom at 2pm today. Show me what you got, you freshman.” Nancy challenged me.

I was witless enough to accept her challenge. I went back to class and sat beside Sarah. I told her everything about it and her mouth was big enough to tell all the girls who came and cheered me on. I doubt Josh had no idea about it. I pondered over why I had reacted that way to Nancy. She was an arrogant enough to cause an increase in my temperature and stimulated me to be brave enough to take up challenge. School soon ended in no time and it was 2pm. I headed towards the washroom with a company of the girls that cheered me on and were spectators. Nancy was waiting there for me.

“Hi, Natalie I thought you are too afraid to come. Well seemed like there’s a spectator.” Nancy started.

Without warning, she came over and pulled my hair and I obviously started to pull hers too. She had no idea I learnt kick boxing and I just flipped her over on the floor and I could get her by giving her a few slaps but I didn’t. Nancy pretty well knew that and was waving a white flag.

“Nancy let’s call it even today. Tonight we shall go to the pub and had drinks and made use of today to show us you bartering drinks skills.” I suggested.

She nodded emphatically in agree. I somehow hurt my elbowed which no one noticing it. Josh was waiting in the hall for both of us. He looked at me with his unspoken anticipation eyes. I gave him an answer that we were all right in my eyes. I walked towards the car park and drove home when Josh hopped right into my car.

“What are you doing in my car?” I asked.

“Change seat with me, let me drive.” Josh just instructed firmly.

“That’s my car, Josh. I think you have forget about this.” I resisted.

Josh unbuttoned the safety belt and carried me and put me at the backseat. He buttoned his safety belt and drove off at a great speed. I was inquisitive and mad over what he had done. I remained silence all the way and trying to calm myself.
I kept looking outside through the window.
“Look I know you are mad at me but give me sometime to explain later.” Josh spoke to me with his dry and caustic voice.

His mobile phone rang; he had an intense long conversation on the phone. Soon I found myself in a place full of horses.

“Come with me please.” Josh begged.

I followed him to a stable and found out that his horse was ill and at the dick of death. The vet was they’re trying to retrieve the horse. I forgave him on what he had just done. The lucky thing was the vet saved the horse. Josh thanked the vet and went forward to the horse to pat on it head.

“I’m sorry for what I had done. This is Leo. I owned Leo since I was young. It inspired me to write my story. Leo, this was Natalie. The girl I told you who read our book.” Josh introduced.

“Natalie, pat its head. I think Leo wanted you to do this to say hi.” Josh asked me.

I stepped forward to pat on its head. It was first time I ever touched a horse. Josh brought me to another horse and held me on to sit on it and josh sat right behind me on the horse. We rode the horse in gradually out of the stable to a pretty hilltop. Down below the hill, I saw a pretty valley that was all green and dotted with little houses. There were also sheep in meadow away across valley. Looking down from the hill, river was flowing so peacefully and beautifully.

“Does that make it up for what I had just done?” Josh asked.

“Not exactly, you still owned me one big flavour.” I answered as josh rode the horse back to the stable.

I drove back home and decided to get changed and headed towards the pub. I told Josh that Nancy was there too. He just replied he would send her home later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top