• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

The Boy Next Door-C7

Chapter 7

“Josh, you just don’t get it don’t you? Loving someone is not just saying you love her. It is the way you love her not by words but by action.” With that I went into my house.

I was pretty glad that I could say the words out to him. Liking a guy at this time was the right kind of wrong I shouldn’t have now. I scurried to the bathroom to bath and got changed as I was going to be late. I got changed into a white sleeveless shirt and a tight black pant that fit the curve of my hips. I opened the door in time to find Josh was outside waiting for me. We didn’t talk much on our way to the pub. We just walked at a fast speed. We were fifteen minutes late but Nancy still waited for us so did Sarah and friends. Nancy was not seeing red as Josh and I came together.

“Hi, sorry I was late.” I apologised.

I went forward to the bouncer.

“My friend worked in this pub and I was going to perform later. Can my friends and I go in now?” I said in a very convincing manner.

With no hesitation, Nancy went into the pub and started to barter our drinks. Well she was great at it and it sure did attract a lot of guys but Josh was definitely not taking it seriously.

“Well I did my part and Natalie why don’t you go up the stage and sing.” Nancy challenged me.

I walked up the stage and whispered into the ears of the ones playing with the instruments what song I wanted. As the night was still young and pub was filled with all teens who enjoyed rock and pop. I decided to sing the soundtrack of Coyote Ugly. It definitely impressed the crowd in the pub as I sang. They were dancing so energetically and I was sure enjoying myself in singing the rock song by LeAnn Rimes. Sarah and friends were cheering for me as well as singing the song and also shaking their hips to the rhythm of the song. The funny part was that the drunkard came on stage and started to ask me for the dance. The bouncer had to bring the drunkard out of the pub.

Well I really had a good time as I proposed a toast to Nancy, Sarah and friends. I was a born drinker and I tasted lots of different kinds of drinks. Finally the war between Nancy and I was over. I left the pub at ten there was school tomorrow. I bid goodbye to them before I left. The night was pretty still and the darkness carried the faint perfume of flowers and scent of the dew-rinsed earth. I was walking along the street with the company of the lit streetlights. The moon was high up in the sky with company of glittering stars. They seemed to shine the light to my house. I felt so light and free to walked home in this kind of atmosphere. I got a dream in my mind which I had never tell anyone that I wanted to be as remarkable just like Leonardo Da Vinci.

To me this was the most simplistic job I ever wanted to have so as to lead a mere life. Somehow I was still thinking of Josh’s kiss. Maybe it was because of Nancy that I was thinking of Josh. LeAnn Rimes’ song was still playing in my mind endlessly. I was still dancing to the rhythm to the song. I wondered when I was going to feel in love with a guy. However in the end I threw of my thinking and started to think about class tomorrow. I finally paced to the door of my house. I went into my house and fed Thor.

I lie on my couch and reached for the remote control to switch on the television. The programmes were boring and I switched off the television in no time. I untie my hair and went to balcony to enjoy the night scenery outside. It was almost midnight and I was about to fall asleep at the balcony. I packed my bag and headed to the bathroom to take a hot bath. I was wearing my pyjamas just came out of the bathroom. My doorbell rang; I was baffled to see Josh out there with a box of pizza in his hand.

“I was thinking if my supper treat could make up everything I did this afternoon.” Josh asked with a sweet smile.

“I couldn’t make up for what you did but I didn’t mind having supper with you.” I answered mildly.

Josh stepped into my house and sat on the couch. I went into the kitchen and got the plates and a box of tissue box. Josh was already cutting the pizza and I went in just in time for him to put the pizza on the plates. Josh was sitting crossing his right leg to his left leg and eating the pizza with dainty. I had my two legs folded on the couch and leaning against the couch enjoying the pizza.

“Nice pyjamas,” Josh complimented.

“Why don’t you tell me what you like?” I asked Josh.

“If I was going to tell you, I was going to kill you.” Josh exclaimed.

“Come on,” I persuaded Josh.

“I like ducks a lot especially rubber ducks that can float on the water and bathed with me. Don’t tell anyone or else I will be killing you for sure.” Josh admitted.

“Oh I see, don’t worry about it. I promise I won’t tell.” I assured Josh.
As I was cleaning my hands with the tissue, I told him my dream.

“I sure you could make it but remember to give me a painting of yours free if you became eminent.” Josh encouraged me.

I felt so good talking to him as finally someone got to know my dream and shared my dream with. We were sitting on the couch taking all night and I didn’t realised I fell asleep on Josh’s shoulder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top