• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

C6- Dreamlover

CHAPTER 6

Roy rushed home with his drawing tools after work to Chinatown to meet Estelle.

“Hi, sorry I was late.” Roy apologized.

“It’s ok with me but at least you did turn up.” Estelle exclaimed.

“So you what kind of posture do you want this time?" Roy asked.

“ Hmmm… let me think, how about me on the yacht!” Estelle suggested.

“Sure your request is my pleasure.” Roy reacted.
Roy drew Estelle in a few minutes.

“You are still the same, so good with drawing.” Estelle bristled.

Roy paced slowly toward Estelle and kissed her small and pink lips. They kissed so tenderly and romantically that they forgot about time. Time just slips past so fast and silently. Roy never believes that he can kiss his dream girl one-day. He was totally bowled over. Roy’s hand phone suddenly rings and this stop them from kissing as Roy went to pick up the phone and find out that Estelle was engaged to a guy, Max Robinson who was the son of a famous banker. Roy’s heart was shattered.

“Why didn’t you tell me you are engaged.” Roy uttered softly and nicely.

“Does it really matter so much?” Estelle responded.

“ Can you be frank to be so at least I know how much I do matter in your heart? Now I got the answer and please I’m not your toy and you know what actually I not just like other people. Nice to know you as friend. I gonna leave.” Roy concluded.

Roy left the yacht so solemnly. Worst of all when he reached home and heard from his message receiver that his dad was admitted to hospital. Roy rushed all his way there and saw his mom sitting in the waiting seat as his dad was still in emergency.

“Mum, dad is gonna be alright don’t worry.” Roy comforted his mom.

“I hope so as he really miss you so much and he had wanted to say sorry to you but it seems that in a suit case cause your dad to suffer heart attack. Forgive your dad can you promise me that?” My mum pleaded.

“I promise you mom.” Roy held his mom’s hand and assured her.
At this time, the surgery also was over and a Doctor Carter came out.

“It’s lucky that Mr. Scott did not suffer massive heart attack as this will killed him. All Mr. Scott need now is plenty of rest and please do not let be depressed.” Doctor Carter instructed.

Roy and his mom went to the ward room and see dad. Dad was so pale and weak in bed. Roy was so remorseful then and wished he could turn back time and this would not have happened. Finally his dad came too conscious.

“ Roy, you finally come. I’m so sorry.” His dad apologized.

“It’s ok and by the tell me about your suit case. I’ll be helping you to the case can I?” Roy requested.

“Of course, son.” His dad allowed.

“Thanks dad, see you some other time. Good bye mum and dad.” Roy bawled.

Roy went to his parents’ home so as to look at the case. Roy sat in the study room reading the case and thinking of ways to help his dad’s client, Ben Dawson. Ben committed a murder crime of chopping his brother’s head. Ben was only ten. It was indeed an interesting case. Estelle kept calling Roy’s house phone and his hand phone. However Roy was not at home and left his mobile phone at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top