• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Art of Writing

Back in school days in Queensway Secondary School, i used to have an English teacher, Mr Mark Newton Redmayne. He is a great teacher who encourages me to write and gradually i have a passion for English. It is indeed amazing to write. It is not just writing but one has to begin in reading a lot. I am also inspired by a few authors who are really brilliant in writing and the most interesting thing is that their stories bring you to their brainwave world. I have pretty learnt quite a lot from the authors in writing and expressing themselves. Thank you so much Mr Mark and all the authors from the books i have read. Well searching for the softcopies of the following story isn't easy. I only managed to find the one which is the very initial raw piece of work which i have written. Well this is written like centuries ago, of course i am kidding but indeed it is written 7 years ago. Pardon me if you find if it is abit kiddish though. I would just like to leave a footprint of my raw work in this space for memories. As it is pretty long i shall post it chapters by chapters each day. Enjoy the ride my dear friends and strangers.

P.S of course only the time when i am free from my hectic reality life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top