• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

A Perfect Player -C1

CHAPTER 1

“Max, I need you to do something. I want you to go and check on the goods that I have ordered in the baseball field that we own.” My dad instructed me.

“What time is the meeting?” I asked.

“During noon time and get rid of the ‘waste’ after you get the goods. I know you can do it as this is not the first time.” My dad answered me.

My dad is not just a simple, affluent and well-known businessman. He is a drug dealer and he was connected with the underworld. I have lived a life of luxurious but I abhorred this kind of life, as I am a complete jerk out there. I have to act as innocent as a high school boy. I am eighteen and I have to abet my dad in doing his lines. I have an abysmal job but I’m satisfied that I actually had my dad’s most efficient helper, Jasper who understand me and share the same point of view. Dad have sent him to help me. I am trained to be a good killer. I hate to see the bloody scene of any kind. In high school, I did not have a lot of close friends and I think maybe Jasper who is the same age as me, tends to understand me.

I’m a trained killer. I am a player who has to play all characters.

2 comments:

One Snap Away said...

I guess i will probably have to presume you love using homeys' name around you. I will not be the first to comment that homey,Jasper will soon be on the same side with me. Since when i do i adapt a character of a killer. There is only 2 possibilities, either u simply love my name or you are trying to do the pay back thing here. Nah, good start but which seems you are going downhill with your memory, oh dear.... take care catch up with ya soon.

laney said...

Hey come on, take it easy man. Maybe i should add on a line. Any names in resembing of anyone who is deceased or alive is just pure coincidence. how bout that now? better? thanks for reading my new blog, old friend. i ma going to sy cliche things but ditto. =)

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top