• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

A Perfect Player -C3

CHAPTER 3

Just outside Liz’s bedroom, there’s a spacious highly decorated balcony. We were so engrossed into our kiss that we kissed, paced and danced from sole to sole out the bedroom to the balcony, which is actually at the rooftop. I held her that close that I could felt her heart beat with mine. I knew it had been so long that I wanted her. It was totally a romantic and momentous evening I ever had in my life. I finally broke the strong attractive kissing bond away from Liz.

“A girl with so many admirers and turned them on and on again. How can an intense blue eyes simple boy compare to those admirers of yours who had all the money to spend on you? A girl with true beauty like you should be with the real prince in real luxurious palace. Forgive me that I kissed your soft and tender lips with my unforgivable lips and held you with my rude hands. Love is in the air ever since I saw you. I just can’t help falling in love with you.” I whispered into her ears and gazed into her pair of seductive brown eyes.

“If this is true love, I’ll give up in whatever I own showing this guys how much I love him too. Flowers and expensive presents can’t buy love. Sensation and feelings bring true love to this majestic, materialistic and real world. True love can be seen with a person’s sparkling blue eyes. Love was on the wing, we had dreamt for and song was supposed to sing our future.” Liz professed with her full, rich and seductive voice and exchanged glances with my inquisitive eyes.

“I have to go now before I do something silly again.” I finally suggested.

“What will you do, Max?” Liz questioned while she was leaning casually against the impenetrable wall.

“I will do this,” I mentioned with a delicate voice as I caressed her distinguished, boning black hair that was covering her extravagant beauty.
I slowly paced forward to kiss on her soft, sweet and tender lips. I wished it would be an endless kiss between her and me forever. However just at this moment, her dad came home knocking at the makeshift door of Liz’s bedroom.

“There’s a ladder leading to the back lane of my house. See you tomorrow in school.” Liz instructed with her sensuous voice.

I did as she said and I knew I was going to miss her tonight. It was wholly going to be a lonesome night for me tonight. It was a lovely stroll back home, with the sun setting behind the mountain in a sea of liquid gold. I was not that lonely after all as the rats and plump alley cats, which were circulating garbage, to have their liberal dinner accompany me, as I was strolling home.

I reached home at around 8p.m. I went to kitchen and cooked myself a big feast of meals with spaghetti, frying eggs, pasta, salad and steak. The smell of the food was totally overwhelming and it was so mouth-watering that I could see that it already attracted a few big plump alley cats outside my kitchen in the garden. I fed them with some and ate my palatable and savoury meal.

I went for a cooling and swift bath. I changed to a blue cotton shirt and a heavy corduroy jacket and solid shoes with thick soles. I went down the flight of long and curvy staircase to my living room to sit on my yellow couch. I took the petite remote control of my television. I switch on the television trying to see if there’s any nice programmes to catch my attention as it had been donkey years that I had sat down so comfortably on my couch to watch the television programmes.

In my heart, there was only one thing in it. I kept thinking about Liz. Pieces of memories of the moment I had with Liz kept pondering into my mind. I switched off my television without hesitation and went out of my house. I ran against the strong wind like a feather and went toward the back lane that led to Liz’s balcony.

Liz was meanwhile at the balcony sitting on the deckchair writing her diary. I was already at her back lane down her balcony.

“Liz, are you there?” I whispered out loud.
Liz looked down her balcony and saw me.

“Can I come up?” I asked politely.

“Yes, be careful.” Liz gave me the permission softly.

I climbed up the ladder to her balcony.

“I thought you were home.” Liz bellowed while sitting on the couch like an elegant young lady.

“I just miss you and thinking of you all the time and hence come and sees you, Liz.” I answered her.

Liz came forward and I started to kiss her all over again but not for long. We sat on the deckchairs and looked at myriad of bright glimmering stars. I held her hand up and kiss on it like a real gentleman.

“Liz, look at the two distinguish bright stars. There’s a glorious love story behind it. In ancient time, an Irish guy, Rory Garcia fell in love with a girl, Patricia Iglesias. Patricia was a fairly dazzling and chaste angel indeed who makes a mistake in falling in love with Rory. God of Neptune found out about it and stood bull-like under hot lights with head lowered. Rory was supposed to be banished from the world but he pleaded mercy from the God to let Patricia off. Love knows no bound and this didn’t keep the lovers apart. God had never sees true love and passion from two lovers before until now and showed mercy by turning them into two effulgent stars that will never bring them apart. Two stars are the legend to keep reminding all lovers what is real love and passion of true lovers. Rory did found his true love and so do i. True passion is with me now and nothing ever keeps us apart, I promise.” I turned and looked into her pair of honest eyes.

“I want to be the star that’s always in your heart pondering. I will always be there for you, I promise.” Liz promised with an unexpected charming smile.

We spent the whole night sharing the splendid moment together admiring the incomprehensible stars. Quiet night breezes, gentle as a baby’s breadth, brushed window curtains and kissed the new bright green leaves on the trees. As the stars were slowly fading away bidding us goodbye, the sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds. It was a brand new day for Liz and I and it was also a fresh start.

2 comments:

Finn said...

Dear sweetie, the hardcopy is with me and the soft copy is in your drawer in a cd and diskette fomat. It has been so long since you have stopped writing. I wish you can break away from your writer's block soon.I know you are probably heading to the church now. miss you always...

Laney said...

I did try looking in the drawer but i just could not find it. Guess that must be Murphy's Law again. I think i would never heal from my writer's block unfortunately.

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top