• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

A Perfect Player -C2

CHAPTER 2

At noon, I went to the baseball field and check the goods. The dealer was already there waiting for me. The drugs were packed inside the baseballs. I took one baseball and cut it opened. I taste the goods and I could feel that the goods were from Holland. While the dealer was checking the money, I took up my gun from my jacket and attach a silencer onto my gun and I raised my gun at the dealer and shot him trice. It was bloody and ferocity sight. I buried him in the baseball field. I drove back home to my dad’s office.

“So you are back. Let me see the goods.” My dad demanded.

“Dad, here’s the goods and I gonna be going as I got to go and study for my test.” I bellowed.
I turned my back and made gradual grated catwalks out that door. I went home and took a bath before I really sat down and study.

“So how’s your day today?” Jasper asked with my dog, Thor licking on my shoes.

“Doing stupid things again.” I exclaimed.

“Killing people again, go and have a rest.” Jasper instructed me.

I went to my room and study. I have an interest to look at the school magazine. I flipped through the school magazine. I happened to see a familiar face. I was in the same school and class with a girl till now but I have yet known her name. She was tall Junoesque blonde wearing bridle scent shorts which cleanly outline the delta-shaped rise of her pudenda with roughed nipples poked perkily through a silk fishnet blouselet. She was a well-stacked girl with well-fed body; a perfectly sculpted eyebrow went up a notch and has a seductive smile. She attracted a lot of guys out there and drove them crazy over her again and again. I just wish I could at least have some friends. However I know this is not possible. Who ever want to befriend a terrorist or a murderer?

I seem to be an alien in this world. As I lay on my bed thinking of the girl, I slowly fell into my world of fantasy. Amazingly in my world of fantasy, I turned back time and became a little childish boy sitting on the bench watching the children playing so happily and cheerfully under the hot, torrid majestic sun. She was the second most beautiful, wonderful girl I ever saw as no one could ever take my mom’s place of beauty. The little girl was none other than the girl who was same school throughout with me. Her beauty hangs upon the cheek of night, like a rich jewel in an Ethiopia’s ear. Her beauty is too rich for use or for earth is too dear. I just loved the way she turned and exchanged of gaze and she gave me a smile showing her double-sided dimples. She gave me a simple and deep impression in my heart. Just as I was getting into the good part as she was going to introduce herself, my ringing alarm clock woke me up from my fantasy dream. I was awakened promptly. My room exploded with daylight as makeshift front door caved in.

“Time to wake up sleepy head, as is time to go to school. I will be away for some trading today while meanwhile takes care of you.” Jasper greeted me.

I just threw back a smile agreeing to what he had just said. I took a cooling bath and went down to the dining room to have my breakfast alone as Jasper had already gone out. I carried my backpack and drove my new jeep to school. The moment I reached school, I saw her. Her hair was smooth and black swaying right to left down her shoulder. She just took my breath away again and again. I had no idea how she did but she just turned me on. She was sitting on the soft patch of green grass talking with her friends. There were lots of guys there desperately wanting to have her. I’m definitely not the type of guys. I just walked past her and went into the high school to my locker to take up the books and stationery. Her locker is just opposite mine. She just walked right into the school as I was pacing to my lesson of biology. I was usually alone in the laboratory but today I was surprised to see her in the class, as she does not take biology from beginning.

“Well, class today Liz Parker will start to join us in the lesson. Liz, you will sit next to Max. Well Max, I expect you to help Liz on this.” Mr. Green my biology teacher announced.
In my mind, I was thinking about her beautiful name. She sat right beside me and I could see lots of pairs of jealousy eyes. We were assigned to do a practical experiment about cells. As I was putting the cell on the glass and she was putting some solution into the test tube. I had problem putting the cells under the microscope to observe while she had problem mixing and observing the solutions. I asked help from Liz.

“I help you with this if you help me with this solution.” Liz smiled seductively.

“It’s alright with me.” I agreed.
We were switching our seats and bumped into each other by accident. This was when I held her that closed that I could smell the scent of her shampoo from her hair. I gazed into her eyes and she did just like what I did.

“Wow, be careful.” I reacted.

“Is everything alright here, Max?” Mr. Green interrupted.

“Yes, sure.” Liz answered.
We continued with our experiments. We were sitting very close to each other; it’s about only two centimetres from each other. We were so engrossed on our experiments, time past by so fast. Bell rang out of a sudden. I was about to leave the laboratory when someone tapped on my shoulder.

“Max, are you free later to spare time to teach me on biology.” Liz asked so sweetly.

“Sure, see you in the hall after school.” I replied.

“Ok, so see you then.” Liz agreed.
Liz strolled to her friends.

“So how’s your day?” Ally asked her.
“Pretty good, there’s this broad- shouldered guy with mischievous blue eyes and spooky-smooth voice. He was somehow cute and nice guy.” Liz answered cheekily.

“You mean Max McGuire,” Ally asked again.

“Yup, why?” Liz spoke.

“He was the rich son of Tom McGuire the businessman. He seldom talked as he was quiet maybe. I think he like you.” Ally commented excitedly.

Liz was pretty astonished to hear that as usually when she turned the guy on she would know that she will not fall for that guy but this time she had no idea. She knew Max since kids but had never talk to him until now. She always knew Max was kind of cute guy. Liz just broke into silence.

I was listening to the boring Geography lesson of Mr Deviancy. I was looking out of the window at the surrounding as if I was scanning the whole area for my enemies. I love the subjects like literature, chemistry, biology and physics. I knew her name now, the girl who I always wanted to befriend with. Liz is her name and that was so glistening and comfortably to remember. Why are people fighting over the world instead of expressing love? Love is a smoke made with fume of sighs. Love swears that she is made of truth. Age in love, loves not to have years told. I was anticipating the arrival of the bell to be rung. I was missing Liz already even though it was only minutes that we were not seeing each other. Bell finally rang; I packed my bags and walked up to the hall and wait for her.

“So sorry, that I was late. So where do we go now?” Liz apologised.

“It’s ok, I just reached here too. I knew this eminent cafeteria that had good food. It’s also quiet.” I recommended.

“Sure, let’s go there now as I’m starving.” Liz agreed.

I drove my jeep to the cafeteria with Liz. She dozed off in my jeep. She had an irresistible look even when she was sleeping soundly. She looked so sweet like the sleeping beauty in fairies tales. The only thing is that I wondered who was the prince that kissed her awake. In half an hour time, we reached the cafeteria. I was reluctant to wake her as she was sleeping so soundly and sweetly. I touched her shoulder that blessed my rude hands and whispered her name. She woke up and threw me a sweet smile. She walked out of my jeep and we went into the cafeteria.

“You were right, this were a pretty tranquil and soothing cafeteria. I love it here. There’s a piano but too bad no one is there playing Richard Marx’s song, ‘Right here waiting’.” Liz commended.

“Sure, there’s given me a minute as I got to go to the washroom.” I walked a big round to the piano after I lied.

I started to play the piano so smoothly like before as I was gifted in music, literature, arts and science. I started to play piano since I was two years old. Liz was totally astounded and entranced to find that someone was playing her favourite song on piano. At that time, a lots of people were in the cafeteria were too impressed by me. Liz walked up to the piano to see who was the one playing and were amazed to find out that the person was me.

“So do you enjoy this song I played, Miss Liz Parker? What song can I play for you next?” I spoke like a real gentleman.

“Yes I do, Mr McGuire. I think that’s all I want to hear.” Liz answered like an elegant lady.
We walked back to our tables and started to order our food. We were waiting for our food and having a palaver about ourselves.

“Hi, I’m the manager of this cafeteria. Are you the one who played the piano just now as I was now looking for someone talented like you? Can you work for me? I’ll give you a good pay.” The manager offered.

“I’m sorry about playing your piano but I’m sorry once again that I can’t work for you even though I wished to. I’m sure you can find someone more talented than me.” I rejected the offer.
The foods were ready by the time. The manager walked away with a disappointed look. Liz and I were enjoying our food. After the food, I started to teach her biology from the start. She understood everything I taught. I’m very contented that she knew what I was teaching. This was definitely going great between Liz and me. I taught her till 5p.m in the evening. We went out of the cafeteria and sat on my jeep again. I sent her back home. She just stayed one street away from where I stayed. She invited me into her room and she wanted me to be in the room to show me some photographs.

“So this is your room. It’s very well decorated. Do you remember me as a boy?” I praised.
“Thanks for your compliment but look at these photographs. This is me and you are here sitting all by yourself so quietly.” Liz thanked me.
I just smiled at her.

“Do you have any idea so many girls have a crush on you? You are having a strawberry- blond hair. Sometime I really want to touch your soft, gelled hair. Mum always tells me to wait for guys to make the first move but she was wrong. Girls in the 20th century should make the first move then. I was always wondering what you are thinking and try to get to know you. It takes us almost fours years to get to know each other. Isn’t this funny?” Liz confessed.

I could feel my pulse quicken. This was the element of surprise. I just walked right to her and kissed her, she didn’t resist me. I hoisted Liz high enough to kiss her on the tip of her nose. I kissed on her tender lips so softly as she tiptoe to hold onto me. I knew I love her more than anyone else since mom had went to heaven with the angels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top