• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

C7-Dreamlover

CHAPTER 7

At 10A.m in the morning, Roy left for a court case.
Roy took a lift to 15th floor. Roy saw Ben and his dad and told them that he will be the lawyer as his dad was sick.

“Ben just tell the truth and stay calm as the prosecutor was very good one as his dad say so.” Roy reminded Ben.
Ben hugged his dad before he went into the court. Roy saw Estelle and her dad as prosecutor. It was a total surprise for both of them. They rise as the judge came.

“Prosecutor, you may proceed.” The judge ordered.

“ May I called upon the first witness, your honor?” Estelle requested.

“ Sure, go on.” The judge agreed.

“ Mr. Camden, can you tell me your occupation?” Estelle asked.

“ I’m a doctor.” Camden answered.

“ What can you tell me about the deceased about how he died?” she added.

“ He died due to the cause of too much loss of blood as his head was being chopped/ saw off.” Camden stated.

“Your honor, you can see that how the deceased died so tragically. We can’t say the boy who is only ten cannot be a killer.” She proclaimed.

“Objection,” Roy interrupted.

“Sustained,” the judge mused.

“I’ve no further question.” She professed.

“ Mr. Camden, right?” Roy asked.

“Yes,” Camden answered.

“Is there any struggle when the deceased’s head was cut off?” Roy asked.

“ No,” Camden surmised.

“Is it true that in 1995, 23rd of March you made a wrong assumption and caused one of the patient to be dead?” Roy questioned.

“Objection,” Estelle interrupted.

“ Your honor, this is very important as it concern whether Doctor Camden make his mistake in the testified.” Roy argued.

“ Overruled.” The judge decided.

“Did you or did you not, Mr. Camden?” Roy rebuked.

“Yes, I did” Camden stammered.

“Is it possible that you can make a mistake here again?” Roy quoted.

“I don’t know.” Camden urged.

“I’ve no further question.” Roy walked back to his seat.

“ By the way, your honor the witness has not been cross examined.” Roy retorted.

“ He is a doctor not a civilian.” Estelle argued.

“ All witness should be cross examined.” Roy rebuked.

“I agree,”the judge added.

Mr. Camden stepped down from the witness seat and Mrs. Washindon stepped up next.

“ What’s your occupation?” Estelle asked.

“Teacher,” Washindon answered.

“What do you think of the deceased and the defendant?” Estelle asked.

“Ben is a quiet and smart boy and Matt is a mischief and a bit of hostile boy. Matt often bully Ben but he justs keeps quiet. Ben had a better grade than Matt.” Washington answered.

“I’ve no further question.” Estelle exclaimed.

“Me too,” Roy answered.

“ I would like to call upon my client for his opinion.” Roy requested.

“Proceed on,” the judge permitted.

“ How did you kill Matt?” Roy asked.

“ I followed like the TV show, “Buffy the vampire slayer” and chop off the monster head.” Ben testified.

“ How did you feel after that?” Roy added.

“ I heard a cry and saw Matt’s head on the floor and blood was all over and I really do not know what had happened. I was confused. I later then know Matt was dead. I did not know why. Dad says I kill him and I was totally having no idea when and how I kill him. I love Matt even though he always bullies me. Why should I do that?” Ben was sobbing.

“ It’s ok, Ben control your feelings.” I assured him.

“Did you want Matt to be dead?” Estelle asked.

“No,” Ben answered.

“Did you wish to see him die one day?” she asked.

“Yes, people will die when they are old.” Ben answered.

“The case will continue to be trial tomorrow.” The judge said.
Roy left the court as soon as possible to the hospital and also to avoid Estelle.

“ The mechanic is good, I can’t believed it.” Mr. Carter muttered to Estelle.

Estelle did not catch Roy and she left sadly and she saw Max waiting for her and she had to avoid him by walking through the back door.

“How’s the case?” Roy’s dad asked.

“It’s fine,”Roy answered.

Roy went home and has a rest. Roy was devastated over the case he was taking and he did not have total confidence. Roy dreamed that the boy was crying in front of him. Roy woke up in sweat and he was just in time for the case. Roy got changed and set to go for the trial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top