• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

C9-Dreamlover

CHAPTER 9

Roy left after saying those words to his dad. He just walked up and down the streets hoping to see a familiar face but there’s no one he knows. He was trying to find somewhere to go. This is real torture and pain to Roy. Christmas makes it even worst as it is coming. He would not like to spend it with just his family alone but with someone special. Estelle in the other end was missing Roy so badly. She knew that she had fooled a lot of guys’ feeling. She had never known that she would fell in love with a guy so true and real this time. All she wanted to do now is to see and talk to Roy right now. Loving a guy is tough to everyone but to this couple they have already gone very far. It seems like a crush but it’s not. Roy went past a magical shop and it attracted Roy to go in and take a look. He was fascinated by the book ands stuffs in there.

“You seemed to be troubled, sir. Can I help you?” a young but soft voice spoke.
Roy looked up and saw a young, slim, beautiful and tall girl. She had a long, smooth-blond hair and a pair of oceanic blue eyes. Roy just stood there so stunned glancing at the girl.

“Hi, I’m Jessica. Feel free to browse around my shop.” Jessica offered.

“Oh hi, I’m Roy and how to you know I felt troubled.” Roy finally responded.

“It’s easy as a your expression from your face tells me everything. Please take a seat over there, you know when everyone is still a boy or a girl, they have a dream. I have one too but you must promise not to laugh, I once dream that there was this cute quiet guy who just sat in my class looking at me just like the way you do just now. I have always wish this guy would come to me one day and say I love you. I know it sound more than a little crazy but it’s true and I still dream till it today. Your expression told me that you have a conflict with your girlfriend. You think that this shop contains of things that will bring you back your happy childhood memories. I opened this shop to make my childhood a memorable one.” Jessica surmised.

“You are indeed great and you never guess that I have the same dream as you. You wondered when you could really dream the guy into life. I’m the guy in real life that was in your class always looking at you smiling and even have you as my dance partner in college. I did not dare to look at you in one of our date when we were having a candlelight dinner. During one instance, I drew you secretly but however you found out and take the sketch away. However I did not have a chance to tell you how I feel before you left the plane to France with your family and we lose contact ever after.” Roy mentioned so softly and clearly.

“ Roy Scott, so it’s you. How have you been? I can’t believe that we had the same dream. So you are attached. I had quite a lot of boyfriends but in the end I just think they are not my types. I miss you but I had no idea how to contact you. All I do is to keep wishing.” Jessica sighed.
“I’m not attached as I just found out I was being fool. Anyway it doesn’t matter to me any more as I have you now. In my life, all I want is a feeling of going back into dream and found a girl I like and when I wake up in the morning and the girl is real. Look it’s snowing, hope you won’t leave me again on Christmas. Merry Christmas.” Roy whispered into Jessica’s ears.
Roy held Jessica into himself and hugged her. Jessica put her arms around him and both started to kiss. They went out of the shop and play with the snow just like kids. They went in later and started kissing. Jessica took off her clothes and Roy too. Roy lied on top of Jessica and started kissing. Roy caressed her breast so tenderly and they kissed so softly. Roy has sex with Jessica. The next morning, Jessica took one of the blankets to cover her as she went to the bathroom and have a bath.

“Good morning,” she greeted Roy.
Roy just woke up and kisses her and greeted her too. Jessica made breakfast and Roy had breakfast with her. Roy took her to his shop and Estelle was waiting for him, which shocked him.

“So is this a friend of your, why don’t you introduced she to me Roy?” Jessica requested.

“She is my ex- girlfriend Estelle and this is Jessica. ” Roy introduced.

“So you have a new girlfriend, great, this is damn great.” Estelle sneered and she left.

“It’s ok, let go Jessica.” Roy just snapped.

“You sure she’s alright.” Jessica asked concernedly.
Roy went out after Estelle. Roy managed to catch hold of her hand.

“ Look I’m sorry, I had no idea that I will make this choice. She was my long lost girlfriend. I had no intention to hurt you. All I can do now is apologize. Once again I like to say sorry to you again.” Roy apologized.

“I was angry that you just dump me just like this. Last time I like to play with people feelings but ever since I meet you I didn’t ever think of playing with your feelings and from my bottom of my heart I really love you. I was here to tell you how I feel. More than words I can tell you about my feelings. Since you find your love one and I think it’s time for me to go.” Estelle hugged Roy as she confessed.

“Do you really love me? I have been thinking you lately. I make love with Jessica but I felt so guilty as I am thinking of you every minute.” Roy admitted.

Roy left Estelle but he also didn’t go back to Jessica and he just called her up and told her he won’t be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top