• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Dinner with Flower






I have had a bad diahorrea on wednesday early morning at 5 am and i was late for an hour. In the evening, i meet out with Flower for Dinner at MOF at Raffles shopping centre which is like the Japanese kinda of fast food. i had ramen n salmon balls. The salmon balls are quite all right, Flower was urging for some cold green tea dessert....


The following is the rating of the restaurant:
Service of the restaurant: 2/5
Ambience of the place:3/5
Quality of the food : 2.5/5
Variety of the food : 3/5
presentation of the food : 3/5
price of the food:3.5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top