• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Stop, Rest and Pray...

There is so much to do everyday in life even though right now it looks as if i have a wing attached to my back. Well it is ashamed that it isn;t exactly apparently. I guess i need a walking organizer to remind to claim my tax in Melbourne, renew my passport and get my aus visa sorted out, get the accomodation booked for shanghai and hangzhou soon, ordnen Sie Verabredung mit dem Doc, überprüfen Sie mein Zucker niveau, learn programmes that might help me in archi field. meine Medikamente vom Arzt zurück in Melbourne wird knapp, und ich habe nicht verordnet ein Kardiologe gesehen, wie vom Arzt zurück in Melbourne riet. I don t wissen, warum ich nie tun, ich fürchte, wahrscheinlich, um das Ergebnis zu hören bin.

Sometime i just wish i can freeze time n walk along the street where everything stop and i am the only one walking at my own pace.

Ich habe soviel Druck, wenn jeder hält, zu fragen, ob ich einen Job erhalten werde. selbstverständlich weiß ich, daß es Zeit für mich ist, einen Job zu erhalten, meine Medikationrechnungen und usw. weg zu zahlen, anstatt, das Tasche Geld zu benutzen, das von der Mamma gegeben wird. ich bin sehr mude. ich habe schlaufen nicht.

I read a verse from Matthew 14:23 and i think i really need to be doing that. I need to focus on Lord and i will be able to see and know i should proceed on from where i am now. I have been walking around in a hectic city like a lost kid for the past few months. I need to stop, rest and pray and focus. Thru everything Lord has given me, i should be making full use of them, appreciating them and proceed on them gradually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top