• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Janis Birthday Early Celebration











Flower, Lixia, Tricia and Myself celebrated Janis's Birthday at Ma Maison at Bugis. The queue to get into the restaurant is really long and i feel that the standard of the food drop temendously since the last time i been there before i go to Melbourne.

Tricia's squid ink pasta was so salty, and it was comparable as tasting the seawater literally even though i have a fettish of salty food. Grilled chicken ordered by Lixia and Janis was not bad except that the chicken smell of it was a bit strong. Flower ordered a wrong dish but hers was quite all right than ours except that it was rather starchy. I have ordered a seafood paella which really sucked, i miss the paella back at Brunswick Street..... The seafood smell was so strong that Lixia who was sitting opposite me can smell it... Hehe thank God our soup of the day was the most pleasant on that day...

We headed off to have dessert along Liang Seah Street... We celebrated Janis Early Birthday with the cake and desserts.... We really have a lot of fun... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top