• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Lovely Saturday


i have had a great saturday beginning with an early badminton session at Safra with Tricia and Yoke Chye. Tricia is so funny but her strength and power for the badminton is really big... We had our mini breakie at Yak kun, eggs and bread. We headed to Ikea to have lunch of meatballs and chicken wings. My stomach is like so filled up from that...

We have walked around looking for YC's lamp and Tricia shelves.... lol Tricia is telling us how pink her room is and she wanna revamp her room. It kinda of remind me of myself trying to revamp my own room, but i skipped all the painting of the wall part.

i have headed home for a shower after Ikea and took a power nap. After my short nap, i headed off to Grand Hyatt to meet my friend. She took me to Ion and we tried the French Ice cream perfect for the weather... i really love the ice cream with the waffle.
We headed off to the Korean restaurant at International Plaza which minlee recommended me. The restaurant is Ko Ryo Jeong korean restaurant located at 10 Anson Road, #02-59. The food was quite all right. It is kinda of costly but the Saba fish is really fresh, the beef is kinda of tough, i miss aussie cow.... My friend has made a joke saying next time in a restaurant we should specified we want beef from aussie... lol i kinda of missed ox tongue as i am first introduced by Joel back at Melbourne Central, i was being told that it was just beef and i thought it was really good and i was shocked when they told me it was ox tongue but i enjoyed it.... i can eat that but not the inlets of the animals. This restaurant is kinda of tucked at the little corner, and i saw a lot of korean people eating there... The ginseng chicken soup can be better with more ginseng taste which i have tasted before.... i enjoyed my dinner there nevertheless. Thanks shifu for recommending... I would not have know of this place if shifu never recommended me...

The following is the rating of the restaurant:
Service of the stall: 3/5
Ambience of the place:2.5/5
Quality of the food : 2.5/5
Variety of the food : 3.5/5
presentation of the food : 3/5
price of the food:2.5/5

i am totally flat out that day considering when i went home and had diahhorea that night. Sunday is a recovering day for me. Mom got me a new wok to cook and i have been happily cooking at home for my meals.
i have got up really early to go t the australian embassy and it is quite a pain in the ass to get into the embassy but i can understand the fear of terrorism and stuff... The services in the embassy really needs to be improved as it varies quite a lot from Melbourne immigration and the australian embassy here.
After the embassy, i headed to Ntuc at Bukit Merah central to shop for some grocery and i saw Brandon, small world and he has had a hair cut... :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top