• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

The Boy Next Door-C1

Chapter 1

I had just move to San Francisco with my parents. I was admitted to Stanfield’s High school. I was quite unsettled as I got to make new friends again. Last week, I just broke off with my boyfriend, Scott. I had no idea why I wanted to break up with him. Never mind about this but all those stuffs of moving was driving me insane. It was night-time when we moved in. I just got bathed and changed into my pyjamas and went to lie on my bed. Lights were switched off. I was prostrated with fatigue and sleep soon overtook me. I was really tired for sure after moving into the new house. I was still anxious about tomorrow school. However I was too tired to think anymore. I hugged my teddy bear in my sleep. I just loved my waterbed when I was really exhausted lying on it. It was so bouncy and pliable. My dog, Thor was sleeping soundly beside my waterbed. Sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds. I was awakened promptly by my alarm clock.

“Natalie, come and have your breakfast. Hurry before you are late for your school.” My mom shouted from the kitchen.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” I answered.

I got out of bed, I stretched and groaned. I took a shower, brush teeth and morning stuff. I snagged my robe off the hook on back of the door and was about to head for the bathroom. My gaze fell on the textbooks sitting unopened on my deck and realised I had not packed my bag yet. I was in a hush all the way. I ran down the flight of stairs to have my breakfast in the kitchen. It was bread with lots of fabulous fillings and milk. I ate the breakfast quick. I drove to school with my shiny blue Jaguar car in the expeditious speed. I reached school in fifteen minutes time. I went to the principal’s office and reported my first day in new school. She was Mrs Ashley. She showed me where my locker was and brought me around the school and final destination to my classroom.

“I got to interrupt the lesson for awhile. We got a new student, and she is Natalie. Natalie, there’s a vacant seat over there beside Sarah. Thank you class.” Mrs Ashley announced and left the classroom.

I could sense my new classmates were looking at me. In my mind, I reminded myself to keep cool so that I could concentrate on the literature lesson. The teacher was Mr Bill and he kept rattling throughout lesson. The bell rang and it indicated it was break time. Sarah walked up to me and made friends with me followed by other girls. They led me to the canteen and we had some food over there. They were very friendly indeed. When we were eating, a bunch of guys from the rugby team came along and say hi to me. I greeted them back. The day went out pretty smooth and the bell rung to indicate to start biology lesson in the lab. I was asked to sit beside a ginger blond hair guy. He was kind of quiet but he was a lively boy, articulate boy with inquisitive eyes. The lab was pretty equipped with all the apparatus. On the lab table, there’s a couple kissing during the lesson. The biology teacher had a unite name, Mr Boston. He was humorous indeed throughout the lesson. He gave us an assignment to do and it required teamwork.

“Hi, I’m Josh. You are the new girl in school everyone talking about. Nice to meet you. Let’s do our assignment before Mr Boston started to nag like my grandmother.” he introduced.

I gave him a conspiratorial smile.

“I’m Natalie, you seemed so quiet.” I’m replied back.

I was trying to do some experiment test on the organism provided. Josh was trying to look at the organism structure through the microscope.

“Natalie, can you help me with this?” Josh asked nicely.

“I helped you with this if you can help with the test." I agreed.

I just walked over to his side; I put some organism onto the slide glass and put it under the microscope. I looked at it through microscope and adjusted it till it was clear to see. I turned to Josh, who was behind me and never did I knew that I actually kissed his tender lips by accident. I moved back as soon as possible.

“I’m sorry, it’s not my intend, you know?” I exclaimed.

“I know but you are definitely a good kisser.” Josh complimented me.

I had no idea how I kissed him and usually it was the guys’ initial to kiss me rather than the other way round. The bell rang again; I washed the apparatus in a rush. Josh walked close to the sink beside me and washed his apparatus too. After washing, I went back to class and I tried to catch up with Sarah.

“I saw it, Natalie. Josh had a girlfriend, Nancy who was the eminent cheerleader in school. Nancy was an arrogant and bitchy girl we known in school. Well seldom a girl can take his breath away except Nancy. He’s quite a school hunk in school. You kissed him and the class saw it.” Sarah teased me.

“It was by accident and I didn’t know him well you know.” I explained.
The worst thing was Nancy heard about the kissing I had with Josh and she was seeing red, I heard. Sarah asked me to beware of her. It was gonna be a big problem for me but Josh seemed to be feeling nothing about it. I was not attracted to Josh at all. I hoped school end early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top