• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Summer Break- C8

CHAPTER 8
Dash clock in my living room gave out the most audio ‘song’ that woke me up. Two more days to enjoy myself before I go back to school. I was contented that I had the feeling of loving a girl and the feeling of being loved back. I went on doing something I always wanted to do that was to call my ex-girlfriends and just apologised to them. Kate inspired me to do that. I did that and I was pretty proud of myself as it went on smoothly. There was this sudden gush of interest to draw. I drove to school with my jeep. I just sat on the school field drawing the scenario of the new school. I drew with all my heart and soul. I finished drawing the school in half an hour time. I was in a hockey team in school. I was a remarkable player in my school team. I realised how I much I enjoyed with my teen days. I was thankful that all my ex-girlfriends forgave me. I was finally freed from my entangled heart. I decided to spend the three days freely like a seagull hovering around the endless sky.

I went back to my jeep with my masterpiece. I drove around the city looking for the thing I wanted to do. I past by an ice skating ring. It kind of enlightened me. I went in there. I paid the counter to skate unlimited hours in there. There was not much people there skating. I skated around the ice swiftly and gracefully. I had no feeling of cold at all even though I wore a grey cotton shirt with my black trousers. The ice skating ring was saturated with all the pop music. Soon the ring left me alone skating in there. The relaxation just kept getting better. I just seemed to can’t get enough of it. Time just slipped past constantly. However I had no idea why the song, ‘Dreaming of you’ was played. It reminded me of Kate again but not that much. I realised it was time to have dinner with my parents. I trudged back home.

“Hi, mom and hi dad.” I greeted them.

“We saw you on television. Did you find that girl?” my parents asked.

“Not exactly but it doesn’t matter anymore. It was not just a relationship and chemistry. What’s today dinner?” I replied.

Mom, dad and me just proceeded to the dining room to have our superb dinner. I fed my dog, Thor with his dog food. After its dinner, I brought him for a walk outside. The evening was still and darkness carried the faint perfume of flowers and scent of dew-rinsed earth. I paused to look at the gay flowers that rioted in the park. I was saturated with freedom. I could hear chorus of frogs from the creek, and the myriad softer sounds that stir in the night. Lad moon dimmed her light in much the same way as Florence Nightingale did, with the assurance that she would pass that way again. How comforting the thought! I just sat on the bench and enjoyed the moment of serene even though there were no stars tonight. There was couples sitting all over the corners of the park to whisper sweet nothings to each other. As time was getting a bit late I decided to go back home. On our way back, rats had been watching them from atop one of the fabric bags with its bright buck shot eyes, fled with one faint squeak. It just reminded me of the ‘Tom and Jerry’ cartoon casually.

I used to like to watch cartoons. Cartoons were humorous stuffs to learn from as it taught you how to think positively and enjoy relaxation. I seemed to be a new boy in town. When I was a little boy, I liked my dream girl to be the girl next door. It sounded funny but that was basic ordinary boy’s requirement. My basic instinct was to learn how to catch hold of girls as well as learn when to let go of them. I was sure the Lonestar who sung the song, ‘Amazed’ agreed to what I had said. Love itself was an intricate element that existed in the whole universe. It however gave you a momentous memory that would follow you anywhere like your shadow. You can’t runaway from it or hide it. Our eyes would always betray our buried love feelings, sorrow, anger and happiness. I was a sentimental guy. I could even recall the first thing I did with my first girlfriend.

If a girl would give me two gifts to choose, a kiss or a love sonnets. I would choose a love sonnets as it would tell me how much she love me and I could keep that forever. I would like the kiss but would it last forever, I doubt so. I was not just a typical guy you could find in street. I wanted to be an endangered and rare species type of guy. Maybe it sounded ridiculous but to me that was what I tried to achieve. I did not want to be that type of guy that loved a girl just because you wanted to have physical contact with her. I wanted to love the girl for the girl she was. Well I guessed I gonna stopped thinking about this before I went insane. I lie on my comfortable waterbed and took out a book and read.

What I was reading was about a man, Forest Gump and how it went through the up and down. He was a great guy I should tried to fit into his shoes. I paused and took a break from reading and looked at the fishes in my waterbed swimming so freely and lively. This really gave me a big pleasure in looking at them. I decided to have my journey to wonderland earlier and hence I switched off the lights and I could see the luminous fishes swimming in the waterbed as well as the luminous stickers I put up on the ceilings. I just closed my eyes and fell fast asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top