• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Summer Break- C10 (The end)

CHAPTER 10

I turned and to my astonishment, she was Kate. I thought she would feel awkward too.

“Kate, oh hi.” I stammered

“Oh Jacob, hi too.” She greeted me with stammer.

“What are you doing here alone?” I asked.

“I was on my way back to home from Malibu. My car’s fuel was finished and it rained without warning. You know. Thanks.” Kate replied.

“Thank you too for opening a new life for me.” I thanked her.

“I didn’t meant to run away from you as I was so confused after the show. I am happy that you are having a new life. I intend to call you the moment I reached home and never that I expected to see you here. I gonna confessed to you that I really missed you. I’m sorry to have caused you so much troubles. One thing I know, you should not drink too much.” Kate confessed.

“Well you know, actually I missed you too. I never knew so much of love until I met you. Thanks again for sending me back to chalet when I was drunk.” I concluded.

“Let me give you a lift home.” Kate offered me.

I accept her offer and attached my jeep to her car. I brought Thor to Kate’s car. Rain had stopped. I told where I live which surprised her even more as she was my neighbour. The most interesting thing was at my doorstep there were her parents and mine talking.

“Oops, my parents and yours. Anyway I got to comment about your adorable dog.” Kate added.

I just gave her a conspiratorial smile. I poured out my gratitude profusely. I detached my jeep from her car. She parked her car outside her house before she came greeting my parents and I greeting hers. Her parents went back to their house and mine too. It left Kate and me.

“Thanks for the lift.” I thanked and kissed her soft, tender lips, good night before she went back home.

I went home with Thor. I went straight to have a warm bath in my bathtub when my mobile phone rung. My mobile phone was in the bathroom, I just stretched my hand to get it and it was from Kate.

“Hi, still had not turned in. Tomorrow is the beginning of school. Have you packed your bag yet?” Kate asked.

“So many questions at the same time. I was having a warm bath, I had not packed my bags yet and I was not prepared for school yet. How about you?” I answered.

“I was having a warm bath too. Everything was just about like you basically. I was really glad to have you as friend. Honestly I wished we were more than that.” Kate confessed.

“I’m glad too to have you as friend. We are actually more than friends. I gonna spend my life dreaming with you. I’m not letting you to have a chance of dumping me, how about that? You complete my life just like Jerry McGuire. When our relationship turned bad, we were single throughout thirty years old and will marry you because you are my good friend. I wanted to grow old with you.” I confessed my love to her finally.

“Deal, but you gonna pay a great price if we got divorced. Are you game enough?” Kate challenged.

“Fine to me. Good night sweetheart.” I bid her goodnight.

“You too, sweet dream.” She bid me too before hanging up.

After the bath, I went to turn in early so as to be dreaming at the same time with Kate. I turned off my lights. I opened my curtain widely, so that I could see her from my window. I was no peeping tom. Kate did the same too which meant the next time I wanted to change I had better closed my window. My summer break will never be the same again. I was so in love. I thought Kate would feel the same way like I do. I didn’t regret for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top