• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

A bite....


Fortune cookies well an art to do so. I miss all those nice time i have had all this while. I made decision which can be too sudden. Something i need time to get focus. There is always a lot of reason behind things i do. Irrational and rashness has only a small boundary difference but right now i choose to avoid and run away. Don't ever know how many people read blog actually. Came aross some which is so interesting. thing we can do. all i wanna fo now for the few months is to spend it as much with my family and friends. Before i start packing all my stuff, gonna turn my blog to be girl on the move soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top