• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Summer Break- C7

CHAPTER 7

There was this earnest feeling that I was gonna keep falling from the top of the cliff. I tried to close my eyes to stop thinking of Kate, as I can’t lose what I never had. Even when I closed my eyes I can still see her face. I never thought I had so much regrets. I never knew with her I had it all. I loved the way she loved me. I had not moved my first step. I realised how foolish I was. I was pretty sure she was the one. I went back to the chalet to get Jerry’s guitar and went out again to drive to the dock. I got up to the yacht and went up to the deck. I sat on the deckchair and began to play the guitar. I sung song from Trademark. I need her now and tomorrow was too late. In her I had found a million reasons I can’t wait anymore. I needed to start loving her forever. She had no idea how long I had waited for her. I was holding on so I could live on loving her. Why can’t she feel me reaching out with my heart as far as I could go? I wished I wouldn’t hurt you like I did to others. How I ever wished I could turn back time and kissed her on the yacht the night before. Strangely there was a seagull that took a rest on the railing of the yacht.

“Jacob, I knew I could find you here.” Kelvin spoke.

“I knew what had happened. She was only out for her freedom.” Kelvin consoled me.
Suddenly Kelvin’s word struck me. The word freedom was the key to my mystery.

“See ya, thanks Kelvin.” I thanked him.
I drove to the pub. I scanned through the whole pub hoping Kate was there. My hope was again banished. I just ordered drinks for myself. Lovers were all over the pub. In an instance, I heard the song, Dreaming of you by Selena. All these stuffs reminded me of her over and over again. When the song finished playing, I paid the disc jockey to play the song again. He told me there was a lady that already did that. I knew at once it was none other than Kate. I tried again to look for her in the pub carefully. I began to lose hope and decided to believe in destiny. I was the last to leave the pub and I was getting progressively drunk and boisterous for sure. My vision turned black and I forgot whatever had happened. When I woke up the time, I realised I was back in the chalet. My head was feeling heavy and the aches were there. I compelled myself to the bathroom to wash my face. I felt much more refreshed later. It was already morning. High sunlit clouds drifted across a clear blue sky. I wondered who took me back to the chalet yesterday night. I went searching for my friends and found them making breakfast which shocked me a lot.

I joined them for breakfast. We were very quiet that morning. I had no idea why. I still got the headache and after breakfast I went to rest on the sofa again. I fell asleep dreaming of her, in my dream I got the chance to say I love her. My dream shattered when Kelvin woke me up. I went for a bath; I lay on the bathtub reflecting about myself. Smoke filled up the bathroom in no seconds. This seemed to be a game I played with her. I decided to let the nature took its course. I changed into a white T-shirt with my black jacket. I had no idea how to handle a complicated or should I say contradiction heart. I wrote a note telling them I would be back at New York and telling them I was fine. I booked an air ticket through telephone. I took a cab to the airport. I reached airport in few minutes time. I checked in and sat on the plane’s seat quietly. I took out my book and read again. When someone asked me to excuse her to let be in the window seat. I just folded in my legs to let her walked in easily. I read my book so engrossly that the plane had flew and landed New York in1 hour time. I checked out of the plane. I took a cab back home.

My parents were at work, I just went in my room, threw everything on the hard floor and lie on my waterbed with fishes swimming inside. It gave me a pleasant sensation of walking on air. Within seconds, I went into my dreamland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top