• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Summer Break- C6

CHAPTER 6

I was awakened promptly by the sound of seagulls. I woke up just in time to catch the sunrise. I woke Kate up. From freezing night, it turned to scorching day as the sun climbed towards its zenith. A gentle breeze came up to spin white drifts of seawater over the beach. More and more seagulls were hovering across the sky of mackerel clouds, crimson and amber-tinted. My mobile phone started to ring. I went to answer the phone and surprised to find out that it was from the disc jockey.

“Hey, Jacob the people like you and they wanted you back on this blind date stuff again. However this time you need not take the girl out. You just need to come to the studio and we will broadcast you live to see your date. See you then.” Disc jockey instructed.

“Who’s that?” Kate asked.

“The disc jockey wanted me to go on air again.” I replied.

“Then good for you.” Kate added.
I wore back my dry voluminous shirt. I drove the yacht back to the dock. I anchored the yacht properly in the dock. I drove Kate back to the chalet when her mobile phone rung too.

“Who’s on the line?” I asked.

“Nothing important.” Kate replied.
When we reached the chalet, we went for a bath and got changed. My friends were teasing me. They consoled Kate. The guys decided to go surfing today while the girls decided to go for sun bathing. I was dressed in a cool suit of Bermudas and a white plain T-shirt. The girls however were in their sexy Bikini suit. I preferred to surf with my water surfing-board. We took advantages of the high tide and gigantic waves to surf and I got to say the weather was fine, as it was windy. Girls were burying themselves in the sand leaving the head unburied of course.

“So where you go yesterday night?” Sarah asked.

“No where just in the yacht.” Kate replied.

“Did you?” Sarah teased.

“No, I didn’t but I saw his great naked body from the waist up. His body was smooth with lots of muscle.” Kate admitted.
I went back to the beach to take my shirt off. I did not want my shirt to be wet. The girls then fell into daze at my body.

“Kate you are right, he really got a great body.” Sarah exclaimed.

At noontime we went to a pizza place to have lunch. I treated all of them the buffet. After lunch the guys took the girls to the pub while I just went back to the chalet. I sat by the balcony to read a storybook. Kate came back to the chalet too. She sat on the sofa and read magazine. It was a blindingly hot day and humidity in air was stifling. Kate was still in a bikini suit. I realised that I kept looking at her at a distance. I decided to play a board game with Kate, as I can’t concentrate. Silly we played snake and ladder. At around 5p.m, she went for a bath. Kate got changed into a black dress that was so scrupulously cut; it fitted to her ever-spectacular curve and jut. She just went out after that. Even though she was just gone for a minute or so and I started to miss her already. I went for a swift bath. I got changed into a dark blue cotton shirt and a white silk blend trousers with a pair of solid shoes with thick soles. I drove to the studio. I was asked to sit on the chair. I was nervous. It was stills fifteen minutes before it was live broadcast. I started to wonder where Kate went. How I wished she was right by my side now. At 6p.m sharp, the show started.

“Jacob, glad to see you back. There will be three gorgeous ladies behind the screen to ask you questions. You may also ask them questions. You saw the alphabets on the screen, are a, b and c.” disc jockey explained.

“Jacob, what course do you study in school?” lady behind screen ‘A’ asked.

“I studied law.” I answered shortly.

“If there’s a girl you like now, will you have relationship with her?” lady behind screen ‘b’ asked.

“I will like her but I won’t start a relationship with her for some personal reason. I’m no gay for sure or neither was I impotent.” I answered.

“I had nothing to ask you because all these love questions can only be answered through your heart. Saying I love you isn’t the words I wanted to hear from you. I just wanted to know how you feel and what you are thinking. I already know how much you care for me. I just want you to hold me close right by your side and don’t ever let go. Is this is meant to be for, it will always because this is something only love can do. I’m amazed by you too.” Lady in screen ‘c’ surmised.

I was totally beaten by her words. It spoke right through about who I was. She read my heart and mined entirely. I was totally speechless.

“Which lady are you choosing?” Disc jockey asked.

“I’m not choosing as there was already someone in my heart. May I know who’s the lady behind screen ‘c’” I requested.

“I’m sorry I can’t help you as she had left and requested not to be named. She asked me to tell you to stop feeling sorry like the Chicago’s song.” Disc jockey replied.

I was totally shattered that she was gone and I was thinking she might be Kate. I went in search for Kate. She was not in the chalet and not on the beach. She was asking me to ‘open my heart’ to love her. I was in fear of losing her. I was devastated that I can’t find her. I went to the dock. She was there just now as the candles were still burning in a heart-shaped form. She was no where to be found. I trudged back to the chalet. My friends were there and asked me the whereabouts of Kate. I just kept silent. I just went out of the chalet and sat on the beach. Kate was so beautiful and when I was near her I can’t breathe. I kept my love inside. Time was running out, so damn my foolish pride. I told my heart that I didn’t want you but I lied. I just wanted to confess my love to you now. I just sat on the damp sand so lost of what to do. I really wished she would give me that chance to make it up for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top