• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Summer Break- C4

CHAPTER 4

I was awakened promptly by the warm beams of the morning sun filtered through the balcony to the living room. Smell of the regular American breakfast filled the air of the living room. I paced into the kitchen to find Kate was in there cooking. She was dressed in a little sheath so scrupulously cut, it fitted to her every spectacular curve and jut.

“Good morning, surprised to see that you the first among them to wake up. Come on, give me a hand.” Kate greeted me.

I helped her carried the food to the tables without hesitation. We knocked on the doors to wake them up. Kate and I started with the breakfast first. My mobile phone at this instance started to ring, I answered the call and found out call was from the disc jockey telling me to meet the girl I had no idea who. He later gave me the address of the girl. I keyed the girl’s particulars into my mobile phone.

“Who is so nice to give you a morning call?” Kate asked.

“The disc jockey asked me to meet my blind date today.” I answered her honestly.

“Oh I see, I got this stuff too today. I wondered who’s the guy. I got this stuff broadcast tonight on television.” Kate added.

We just continued with our breakfast when our pals woke up and sat at the dining table to eat breakfast with us. I knew why she was dressed so illustriously. I borrowed a yacht from Kelvin. I was clad in a loose cotton jacket over a voluminous shirt. With that I went out to check out who’s the girl. Kate was at the point of moment to go out too. We wished each other all the best. I drove to the mysterious blind date’s house. It was a well-built, characterless modern house. I walked up to the house and pressed on the doorbell. She was a tall, junoesque blonde wearing iridle short shorts cleanly outline the delta-shaped rise of her pudenda whose rough nipples poked perkily through a silk fishnet blouselet.

“Hi, I’m Jacob your blind date.” I greeted her.

“Hi I’m Rachael. So where are we going?” Rachael asked.

“You shall see later. Meanwhile let’s get in the car.” I instructed.
Rachael got into the car and I just drove silently to the dock. When we reached the dock, we got out from the car to the yacht.

“So we are going to the sea, I’m supposed.” Rachael finally spoke.
I just gave her a smile as I drove the yacht. I steered the wheel till I reached the central of the sea. I anchored the yacht there. I turned on the music to fill the yacht with some ‘life’. Rachael sat on the deckchair. I sat on the one next to her.

“So you enjoy this blind date stuff?” I asked.

“Not really, I actually did this to spite my boyfriend. I had no idea why can’t guys take the initiative to have sex.” Rachael exclaimed.

“Well, I think you move on too fast. If you have sex with someone you love, it’s not just the physical contact you want. It’s the feeling of your love and the someone’s love you want. Give him a bit more time.” I advised her.

“I feel so good talking to you. Seem like you are not interested in this game too. Nice knowing you as friend. Thanks.” Rachael thanked me.
Kate meanwhile met her blind date.

“Hi, I’m Don.” He introduced.

“Oh hi, I’m Kate.” Kate introduced back.
Don took her to a posh restaurant. They had a sumptuous meal there. Don drove her to a quiet corner and started kissing her. The kissing was all right until Don’s hand went into Kate’s dress. Kate pushed him away and got out of the car and went to the cast centre herself. I was driving Rachael there.

“So now you had no girl in your mind.” Rachael asked.

“There’s is this girl I liked but I won’t proceed further on to extend as I don’t find a need in doing that. I’m not a great guy as you think. Shall we drop the subject?” I answered.
We reached there in few minutes time. Don was the first to reach there before Kate and we were the lasts to reach there. I was sitting beside Don. I could smell his wet shirt with sweat. No offence but it just stinks.

“So how’s your day today people? Jacob why don’t you start telling us about it.” Disc jockey started.

“It’s pretty cool as I got to know a friend. There’s nothing going on more than friends.” I answered.

“My day is great too but my physical need is not satisfied. Kate was not the girl for me.” Don rebuked.
At that point of moment, I felt like giving Don the taste of my fist on his face but he didn’t worth that much. I could feel the disappointment in Kate.

“It’s totally a pleasure to know Jacob. He’s all that with all the girls’ need. It’s a pity that I have a boyfriend. If not I would take him.” Rachael answered.

“I can’t believe that I can meet up with this desperado jerk in this game. Don don’t be too confidence in yourself that you can get the type of girl that can satisfied your physical need. I definitely have a bad day today.” Kate rebuked.

“So there’s no successful date today. Don you are definitely outs of this game. Jacob you impressed us a lot. Your friends have gave us information that you had talent in music wise especially the piano. Why not play us a song? Kate I’m sorry for your date to turn out this way.” Disc jockey demanded.
I can’t believe they spilled the beans out of the bag. I went to the other side and sat by the piano.

“I dedicate this song to my good friend, Kate.” I announced before I started to play the piano. As I played the piano, I started to sing.

“2a.m and the rain is falling, here we are at the cross road once again, you telling me you’re so confused, you can’t make up your mind, is this meant to be, you’re asking me.
But only love can say, try again or walk away, but I believe for you and me the sun will shine one day, so I’ll just play my part, pray that you will have a change of your heart but I can’t make you see it through. That’s something only love can do.” I continued to sing with a note of self-satisfaction and play the piano melodically at the same time. I knew that love was on the wing, we had dreamed and this was the song to sing. I thanked them later for listening. The disc jockey asked me to play a final song using a guitar. Disc jockey also asked two more persons to play the piano and the drum. I chose to play the song, ‘Amazed’, as that’s what I’m feeling right now. I didn’t change the position I was sitting and the direction I was looking at. I was gazing into Kate’s inquisitive eyes all this time. After the show Kate and I left the cast centre today as I said farewell to Rachael.

“Cheer up, Kate. Let’s me bring you to a place.” I persuaded Kate.

“I’m fine, you are really good at music. Thanks for dedicating the song to me.” Kate finally spoke.

I drove Kate to the dock again. Kate was extremely reticence throughout the journey.

“Why don’t you sing the song, ‘amazed’ to me again?” Kate requested.
That was the least I could do. I sang the song hollowly without any music but I still got the rhyme there.

“Are you feeling the way like the lyrics of the song?” Kate asked.
I hesitated a long time before I could answer her honestly with a yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top