• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Just Goshy for a Mouse

Once again the IT Fair is here. Finally laid my eyes on the lappie I wanted to buy and bought it last Friday and collected on Saturday. The lappie is indeed up to my personal spec well was suppose to keep in control not to overspent but sadly I did it all over again. I bought the last lappie of the model I wanted currently. I guessed the fair must been a pretty great deal bargain today as today is the last day of the deal. Well it is so hard to control all these thingy at time. I have got my new passport yesterday, pretty cool. Finally get rid of the old kiddish photo I have had before in the old passport. Today I went to Ashley’s baptism. Pretty amazing and happy for her. She is literally dead and rise again. Well my bro woke up amazingly early and as usual I am late like no body business only applied during friends scenario. Trust me if you have had waited friends for more than an hour, you would know the reason why I am always late in the friends scenario cases. The bus ride yesterday I saw an old friend from my Primary School but sadly we did not say hi as she has taken off before I can even say hi. Wondering why lately I keep seeing old friends which I have not seen like donkey years, is awesome to see them. Some can hardly recognize me but I hardly even changed. It is just good to be catching up with them. Well almost time for me to get on bed and have my perfect hours of sleep which I really need. Working day to keep up and work on tomorrow. Good night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top