• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Summer Break- C3

CHAPTER 3

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds. I was awakened promptly. We took our breakfast in the restaurant. We had pasta, omelette eggs, sausages, mashed potatoes and glasses of orange juice. We were eating as well as cracking jokes. Our laughter could be heard at the end of the hall, as our jokes were so jocular. After breakfast, we went to pack our bags and I went to check out of the hotel. We drove our cars respectively. I sat at the back seat trying to call back home with my mobile phone. We were driving side by side. Kate sent message to my mobile phone greeting me good morning. I sent her back message greeting her too with some fetching cartoon characters pictures.

I had booked a chalet in the beach. This summer was indeed very special. It was obviously a good opportunity for Jerry. He was a lecher. However most important thing was at least I got to know a close pal. I had a sense of satisfaction. Summer sun was still hours from setting at fifty-five degrees latitude. We were still very much anticipating the fun time we were going to have. I had this intuition that there was going to have sensation in the beach. I knew for sure I was going to be just myself rather than to act to be like someone. I awaiting for the beautiful beach that encircled the island. I loved the smell of the salted sea and the laughter coming from the crowd. Most awesome thing was that you could sometime see the flock of seagulls flying across the clear blue sky. The more I thought of it the more eager I was.

“Kate drives carefully, and stops looking at Jacob.” Sarah teased Kate.

“I love this summer break as I got to know some winsome girls. I just love the lip of Sarah.” Jerry confessed.

“Just drive, Jerry.” I bellowed.

Ultimately we reached the chalet house; we parked the cars just outside the chalet. I opened the chalet door with the golden shiny bunch of keys. There were a total of three bedrooms, one kitchen and a balcony. The girls took one of the rooms and the guys shared the two rooms. I decided to sleep in the living room as it had a balcony. Luckily there was a deckchair at the balcony. I put the food and drinks in the refrigerator.

“Let’s go out for ball games.” Kelvin announced.

I was the last to go, as I had to lock the door. We were separated into teams so as we could play volleyball. Not far from the chalet, there was a huge stage with the eminent disc jockeys that played the music loud. There was this game going on looking for hunks and babes to join in the blind dates. I found this game ludicrous as I found no point playing this game. The disc jockeys were coming offstage to hunt for the people they wanted. I just carried on with our volleyball game.

I had no idea out of the blue there was this popular female disc jockey that tapped on my shoulder to invite me to join in this blind dates contest. I refused the offer but was persuaded by my friends. I had no choice but to agree with it. Even though the disc jockeys told me that they would foot the bill of 500bucks and below. All these stuffs didn’t take my attention. Most coincidence thing was Kate was chosen too for this foolish game. I gave the disc jockeys my mobile phone number so that they could contact me. I can’t believe it. There was so many people out there and why the hack I was being chosen. They were teasing me the whole afternoon. Girls always had the benefit not to be teased. These blind dates stuff is definitely driving me crazy. I wondered if Kate enjoyed it. I wished the blind date was her so I won’t be that shy. This was a live broadcast. I got to admit I was real anxious and nervous. We went back to the chalet to prepare dinner and also prepared to watch the beautiful sunset. I sat on the deckchair by the balcony to see that as sun set, few thin strips of clouds on horizon turned shimmering gold. I went into the kitchen to cook the dinner, as I was good at this. Obviously they were waiting for my mouth-watering food cooked by me. I could hear the rumbling sound coming from their stomachs from the kitchen. This was a signal for me cooked expeditiously. The living room was concentrated with the music from the radio broadcast.

“Need any help?” Kate asked with her seductive voice.

“Since someone has offered her help, here are the celery. Help me to cut it. Thanks.” I teased Kate.
Kate took the celery and cut them so gently and mindfully. I was cooking the steaks. The marvellous smell from the steaks diffused swiftly into the living room.

“Smell good and it’s making me hungrier.” Kate exclaimed.

“Just hang on, dinner is coming up soon.” I assured Kate.
I gave her my words and the dinner was ready. I put the food on the table in the living room. The food was finger licking. This was the first time we ate so delicately luxuriating in our meal. After dinner I had to clear the table. My friends just took their girls to some corner out the chalet to whisper sweet nothings into each other ears leaving Kate and me in the chalet. She was sitting so femininely on the sofa dedicated to the music. I just stood on the entrance of the kitchen observing her.

She looked so sweet and irresistible. She was going to her wonderland slowly. I walked up to her to put my blue cotton jacket over her. I went on to the sit on the deckchair by the balcony. I could feel the sea breeze felt fine against my hot body. The moon was abnormally large and it bathed the earth with its luminous glow. Th night scenery of the beach was breath taking. In the night, you could hear the sound of the wave crawling up and down on the refined and mild sand. This was again a dazzling night with myriad of glittering stars scattered across the endless sky. I closed my eyes and wish upon the brightest star in hope that everyone on earth would be happy forever.

“So are you prepared for the blind dates?” Kate woke up and asked me.

“There’s nothing for me to prepare.” I answered.

“Shall we go to the nearest pub.” I suggested.Kate just nodded her head in agreement. We stride to the pub.

We didn’t go there for drinks but went there for the billiard games. Kate was the beginner. I taught her how to hold the billiard pole in a right way. I was just behind holding to her hands to teach her how to play the game. Time slipped past fast. After the game, we trudged back to the chalet. There was this sudden bone-chilling rainstorm mixed with sleet, rain came down hard, driven sideways at times by fierce gusts of Arctic wind. We ran back to our chalet and our friends were already back. I could hear the sound of them sleeping. I took two towels. One for me and one for Kate to dry ourselves. After drying ourselves, Kate went into the room and I just lie on the sofa waiting for the time I would be in my dreamland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top