• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

15 October 1984 , Wednesday , Sunny Day, Mouse Year

It is  early morning once again 6am that i woke up. Ant Bro is still sleeping like a baby in his room. The early morning breeze and light is really beautiful. The light from the sun is in shimmering gold with company of cold refreshing breeze. Noone is online on m y msn contact list yet. I am writing on my blog when the familiar msn tone comes along, it from Flower and Xinying, FLower sent me a good morning message and Happy Birthday greeting and Xinying sent me a offline message but i think i have slept early yesterday. A smile a day worth a zillion. 

I am doing my normal routine of checking email and received message from Facebook that i have received message from Shifu, Yoke Chye and David. Thank you for all the greetings from Asher , Ant...Trio is  on heat.... faint.. i need yo get pampers for u Trio tonight.

Thank you Alison and everyone in the office for the flowers, hugs and cake..Alison thank you so much for the freestyler cd..i shall listen to it on weekend... :) Lily thank you for the lovely Cookie Monster with my favourite pilah recipe. I can;t wait to watch maid of honour the movie u gave me.

I have made Sweet Corn on one scoop of rice with Green  Capsicum for my lunch today. This is my new recipe and i hope it taste as good as it smells.. Not too fattening. 

I am gonna take it easy today and chill at home. i guess i am getting older and just wanna sit back home and chill. My watercrest soup is in my slow cooker brewing and by the time i get back home it would be ready.

Changed of mind last minute, decided to do something adventurous, i have decided to go to Eureka Observation Deck with Janis. It is fun. We have a lot of catch up time after the ride at the deck. It has been so long since we sit down  and chat. Thank you for going with me to the deck yea. :) i really appreciate that  and i think u are so funny when you get frozen on the balcony. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top