• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

bed time

My colleague, Allison gave me the Nandos voucher today. Ant, Wei and i have had our dinner there and it is so freaking full. I head off to Mackers at Swanston to buy a medium cup of coke zero but i think i prefer diet coke. it has been a long time since i have had soft drink. i often have tea, wine chocolate, water or juice.

I am online now checking on the temperature tomorrow in order to know what i am going to wear tomorrow. Probably i will wear a dress. perfect is 21 degrees but the lowest is 7 degrees. it is windy. all right which means legging and scarf. 

My good friend told me that she chatted with her ex and all of them are doing great. She began to think of her current bf on whether has he thought of the future yet. She is still dwelling with some of the past issue with her ex. sometime in life, you have to let go of the past issue to be happy. i believe for the ex part : as long as they are happy and doing good, you would be happy too as after all you have shared happy moments with the ex. I told her that she should be more independent and at the same time be the happy and positive thinking good friend of mine and not be someone who has penny of her thoughts worrying and anger. I believe our life should be lived happily and let everything flow by nature. i believe God has set a path for each individual of us. It is because of our stubbornness, playfulness, willfulness and blindness at time that lead us off track.

i am going to drink my ginseng tea before i sleep. i am very tired. eyes can hardly open now.... bugger.. good night....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top