• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

1am in the morning

It is about time to sleep. Waiting for my hair to dry before i get into my cozy bed. My 'Frank Sinatra' vinyl has just finished playing on my vinyl player. I have been collecting "antique" ever since i stepped foot onto Melbourne. I will update the photos next time of my collection. I think Ant would say "La... ney where are u going to put this old junk again, it is time to do spring clean we have to throw what we have to throw but u keep keeping eveything. we  are running out of space, yar ra etc etc... ". maybe he would say that but i have totally no idea.

I had my fav. calamari and cesar salad at La PorCetta just now. It has been such a long time since i have been there. The interior layout changes a lot. It  is a pretty nice place to eat. Sometime i do think it resemble Sofia as if they are owned by some big mafia and they are trying to serve an enormous portion of food to us which is so dirt cheap and worthwhile. Maybe they trying to launder the mafia money. Just kidding of course, full of imagination as always.

Office work today is hectic today, rushing like crazy. Builder seems to like popping by the office by giving a last minute phone call with a lazy aussie accent, they are lazy in pronouncing the word clearly which i really adhorred it. Nevertheless it is weekend again.

Daylight saving is coming again on Sunday which mean i am going to lose one hour of sleep.. My poor darling beauty sleep... ok i am going to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......good night everyone and have a nice weekend ahead....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top