• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Singapore Day Goodie Bag




There are a lot of stuff in the goodie bag. i have only took photos of the stuff which i wanted to talk about. There is NE water something very familiar to all of you. For people who have no idea what is NE water, it is actually the treated grey water. The 'chup tek' is the childhood game which all of us would know. There is the childhood eraser too. The tissue pack is really cute with the singlish word 'wan'= want.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Adrian Chew said...

Eh i thought wan = one

Laney said...

looking at it hmm maybe u are right... :)

Laney said...

really, i would thought is want? hhhaha

Adrian Chew said...

hehe i dont know waiting for confirmation from the third party :P

laney said...

lol :) i think u are right hehe...i am losing my singaporean gene soon sad.... lol....

Adrian Chew said...

haha whatever, you still some old singaporian aunty that i call JIE JIE :P

Laney said...

what the hell, just because i sleep early. faint... crazy didi.. :) bugger... ok yea what ya doing now? r ya working hard to your 27 days toward your presentation?

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top