• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

My vinyl collection as promised





Good morning to all my dear friends, i am too tired from the Singapore Day. I am tanned now and got sunburnt on my face. Silly Terence, i can;t believe you post such a unglammourous photo of Ant and i eating chilli crab so messy...argh...Hmm never mind. can' be bother recently. I can;t wake up yesterday morning. This morning i have woke up early to check on the apartments on lease now while Ant has woke up to go to gym. i have no time to listen my vinyl this weekend. I do have the Phantom of the opera too but didi not take photos of it. SHifu the 'Andrew Sister" is really nice i played it all the time. I would get more vinyls as time goes by when i see the one i want or even when i go back to Singpaore. I prefer to Play Nat Cole and Frank Sinatra most of the time as they are jazz and it really make you feel relaxed at home.

Congratuation to my client who change the design brief again, well this client is unique as they can sketch in a very crude way over my drawing and design. My boss and i have to sit down in the office to resolve all the changes and the problems i have faced with the brick dimension which i really do not appreciate that at all. i treat that as a challenge to myself. Well i have had enough of my crazy incontentment of the Government Project. Sometime i have no idea what i want exactly too, when i am given the chance to do Dubai i am like argh crazy client , so ironic ... i am going to go with a flow and take leave on Friday and go cycling probably with Asher since he is free too.

I have booked the test for my driving for both the Hazard perception test and driving on the road test in mid Nov and mid Dec respectively. The timing for the driving on the road is pretty crazy on the wee morning at 8.40am where there is a lot of traffic. i am so gonna be dead which i can imagine for 30 mins of test will seem to be like an hour. My instructor is like ok we have to practise more. probably gonna use my lunch time to go for driving.

Have a nice week ahead to all my dear friends.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top