• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Wall E and zillion of thanks


The pleasure of watching Wall E in the cinema with our Gold Class Ticket with my Ant, Wei, Janis and Adrain didi is pretty fantastic. i would rate the movie about 4 squeaks out of 5. There is not much talking in the movie but it is easily understandable. The graphic and the render of the movie by Pixar are amazing. Nevertherless the architecture in the movie is really Utopia but  it brings across one message that the earth is dying if we are not going to do anything about it .

I have had the most  amazing and enjoyable dinner yesterday at New Kum Den. You may be thinking it is the food that make it so perfect that i am singing with loads of praises for it but that only play a minor part of the reason.

This period of time is often known as the crazy sleepless nights for the Architecture students, my dear good friends, Ant, Wei, KK, Anqi, Terence, Gil Gil, Leslie and Adrain are rushing for their submission and presentation. Janis, Felix and i are working currently in different architecture firm and are always busy with our life and church for both Felix and I respectively. It is really not easy for us to has dinner together yesterday at the restaurant. Thanks Ant bro and Wei for organising. i really appreciate it a lot. That is actually the best gift ever for my birthday. i still can't believe you guys booked the whole restaurant. 

You may say that i am weird that i really enjoy sitting down, eating my food, looking at everyone of them at the table. i love to see the different expression they made and love to hear the different conversation they have had on each side. It is really cool. 

Guys, i love the bag, earphones and dress you have got for me yea. i love them all, no worry i will walk on the road with them at the right time. :P Janis thank you for weaving the scarf for me. :) i am really touched by it even though i have not seen it yet. Jia you yea, u know what i mean. 

We had drinking session as usual. I bought them cocktails which are really good. Felix, the open close game, observe on the face yea as that is the pattern of the game, how does each action relates to the open/ close. ia m giving u a lot of clue already. They will kill me if i give you more. :)

Thank you so much once again. ALmost bedtime for me. Good night. 

Lord i am thankful each day that i am blessed by you . I am thankful that each day of life i am surrounded by people i care most, being able to see the beautiful things around me,  being able tohear the beautiful music and natural sounds, being able to feel the cold breeze & warm sunshine and taste all the good food.  i prayed that you would blessed all my friends every day, in Jesus name i prayed Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top