• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

7.30am


Almost packing my bag to head off to work now. The sky seems a bit grey today but with thin lines of shimmering golden sunray shining thru. today weather would be just nice for spring. It is about 16 degrees now but it will be going all the way up to 23 degrees today. i have just done my reseach on my dog's deworming product and probably i will get that for Trio. It is about 60 bucks which is really nice.  I really love going to the SOuth Melbourne market at time when everyone is so nice and you can see dogs everywhere with their owners. it is very pet friendly. Victoria market has that too but it has become too commercialize for me right now.

i was  rushing on my presentation and i realize the drawing i sent is missing on some stuff which is critical to client's requirement yesterday. crap i hate it when there is some unstoppable broken radio keep looking over my shoulder and keep asking, "laney, how's it going?" , i am happy to make changes but they just simply have no idea the changes lead to a lot of other changes and it takes time. It is almost incredible that the client or whoever has a poorer memory than me. it is so amazing that sometime u just feel like laughing the whole day when you just have been given the order to change. I hate the feeling when i am rushing and i realize because of my rush i missed out on some stuff and my checking is so vague. Nah think i gonna trained myself with a imaginary earplug that is stuck to my ears and focus what i was doing. 

Gonna go . Well tonight i am trying new recipe soup, yam soup with sweet corn. Hope is good. i have prepared all the ingredients in my slow cooker and it would be ready soon later in the evening when i got back home. Time to go to catch my tram. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top