• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Morning Dog Call

Everybody has morning call from friend but i have dog call from my dearest dogs, Trio and Yume. I set my alarm clock at 6am and they woke up the same time too but today i am rather tired as i slept at 10.55pm yesterday instead of 9.30pm yesterday. Well well well that is because my fav tv show, NCIS is showing on tv. Sorry got a little bit of side track, i am saying that my dogs bark to wake me up from the living room but think they have failed as i woke up at 6.45pm instead. it is so freaking cold in the morning . it is very hard to wake up when you are lying on the bed under a nice warm blanket. They fell asleep again, i think after they barked for awhile. I woke them up instead, to ask them to go to the toilet with me while i do my usualy morning routine and they pee and shit. The smell of the shit is so overpowering until i have to spray the air freshener to saturate the bathroom with my air freshener.

After my shower, i get myself dressed and style and hair and i ask my dogs for opinion on my hair if it is all right, and they look at me for awhile and nod their heads which is amazing to me... Am i dreaming? Ant, wei and Janis think i am.... sleep walking. it is so real i am positive i am not but am i?

ok time to work again.... :) gd morning and have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top