• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Been Busy

i was away from using my laptop for the past few days as i am so freaking busy with office work. Pretty tired too... Few days ago, i watched a musical play "Sweet Charity" in Union House Theatre of Melbourne University. It is a hilarious, tender award winning story of an extremely optismistic girl who believe in love even after so many times of unlucky and bad relationship. The play is quite good actually, especially for the dance choregraphy. I wonder how long they actually take to train. that. i enjoyed watching the play with Ant.  Sorry Adrain i did not go for the badminton as hai i think i stood Ant up on sat and i wanna cheer and destress him by going  to the play o n Sunday even though i am freaking tight ass for the month.

Uncle Yc, we have recieved your cd, of goodies. Thank you so much. i am compressing all the files for ya now whaha... yesterday too tired i fell asleep. :P 

Welcome back To Melbourne, mickeal... :P catch up with ya soon.Janis i am so lazy to upload the eureka foto... whaha ok ah i am going to do it in few hours time... :P now waiting for wei and ant to come back home for dinner, so freakin long... they are 1 hour late as expected....Bugger. 

Received quite a few greeting from my friends millions mile away from me now recently. i am quite contented even though is late whaha. :P thanks people...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top