• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Saturday morning

Heroes season 3 on Seven is very intricating but nevertheless the graphic of the show is really good. i am going to be spoiler, Nathan is gonna be dead, he survived the shoot accident and the guy that shot him is Peter from future. There will be quite a few characters. Sylar has got Claire's power to heal but Claire lost her sense of pain but she still has her power. Ok there is more new character this time round.

I took leave from work on Fridat. i have had a pretty relaxing day and it is relatively fruitful day as i have spent it wisely. i have always wanted to take a break off from work and do something i really like.

The following is my addendum time slot for Friday.

10.30am- Driving Lesson with Steve my instructor at Vic Road.

i hate driving near the tram and i have to keep changing my lane and crossover the tram track and look out for the oncoming traffic at the other lane. i hope i won't get that on my test. i wish there would be less tram on the road which my test is going to happen.

12pm - Have a nice hot white chocolate at Lygon street and shop for Melvin's present at Make Design shop

I have get a sliding card holder for Melvin as he is currently working and has to face the clients. The shop owner is quite funny, as i am asking his opinion which color to select between the gold one and the silver one. He asked me if the guy is an asian guy or white. I told him yea he is Asian. He told me definitely go for the gold one as Asian believe gold is kinda of like the lucky number 8. He told he that there is a building near Dockland selling on the market with the image of the elevation of it is gold. There is a lot of asians buying the units of the building. The gold color is not reflected when it is built and they wanted a refund over that. i was appalled as usual.

12.45pm - Head to university to submit my intention to return form back to the University next Semester

The administrator from the Archi building is new but very redundant  as he knows nothing about that. i have to explain to him everything like a broken radio. 

1pm- waiting for Ant and Wei to have lunch  together in Union house 

They were late for 45 mintues. sometime i wondered the reason i was late was that i do not like to wait for people and i always assume that others will be late. Nah is all right, Ant is late as he is still doing his last minute thinking of the design. Weiren was late as he was trying to find his design tutor. 

2.30pm- Meet Melvin near his office to pass him the present.

Happy birthday Ah Mel. Melvin and i went to the cafe near little Lonesdale Street to have our tea and chocolate respectively. The chocolate is really cool, it has the candy floss on it. we chat about our life, the shares market and our friends. He always hit me on the hard facts which i have always tried to avoid. i want to stay in my LaLa land but i know i can't. I passed him the present and he really love it. In Aussie culture, when you receive the present, of course you would thank the person first but you have to open the present in front of the person. AH mel i am going to be crude tooo your hair look like "Aunty", i know you are so going to kill me when you read my blog. Lol. I gained back to my normal weight already no longer underweight yea. stop asking me to eat so much. Ah mel your part 2 of the present will be given to u in four weeks when ya are back in the city  yea.

3.30pm -Meet Asher to go cycling at Fed Square

Sorry Asher i am so late. We went seeking for the bicycle shop where Shifu has rented a bicycle to cycle. By the time we hae searched for it, we have left one hour to cycle. We cycled pretty far to almost Swan Street by the river, and it is really fun to cycle where there is great scenery and great weather. Asher reckon we have cycled for almost 10km. The experience to cycle here is different from Singapore. For people who is interested, the shop to rent the bicycle is opp the Rowing club at the river beside 6 degrees Architect office. It is about $15 per hour $20 for 2 hours and etc. It opens from 10am-5pm. We have a great time. Asher enjoy your one month holiday yea. :)

6pm - Reach home to do housework

I can;t stand it anymore, i just need to vacuum the place as is full of shit and stuff. Doug from the cunsumer department is going to come to our apartment unit to see how much our apartment worth. We have asked for a rent increase investigation. Our rent has increase from $450 per week to $560 per week. We have to clean our house to give a good impression to the guy.

8.30pm Dinner at Ma Ma Restaurant (szechuan restaurant)

It is a steamboat buffet. it is packed with a lot of chinese people. The food is really good. Cold dish too is really good. We ate for a very long time till almost 10pm. We walked to Collins and Swantson to see the beautiful wineyard brought to the city. So beautiful Ant, wei and i were saying it would be so beautiful if that is held like a wedding.  We have had coffee and chocolate respectively near Starbuck. We headed to the Westin Hotel Lounge to chill for awhile afterward. It is $20 per person for people who is interested.

12pm Cinderealla time to go home

Headed home for shower and do my mask before i sleep.

That is all about yesterday. Janis went to Jean Nouvel's Talk. he is my favourite architect.

Well 9.30am on early Saturaday. Noone is online at the moment. i am going to go prepare to go for my driving lesson later and head to Footscray Market to do my grocery shopping as i am going to make Zi Bao Chicken tomorrow. Tonight i am going to watch Wall E at gold class cinema at Crowns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top