• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Catching up with my primary school mates







Hmm time passed by so fast, it has almost been a mth since i am back in Singapore. Today i have gone to Ikea to get all my furnitures from my wishlist which i have required for my room. I am pretty happy about it and i am kinda of excited to get it fixed. I am thankful to the guy who works in Ikea who provides a great help for me today in putting all my stuff onto the big trolley as my table is huge. The weather is extremely hot today, i have always been missing Melbourne weather. I miss the cold. It is so weird, i have always pondered how did i managed to survive the hot and humid weather in Singapore since i was a kid. of course nevertheless the heat cannot be compared to Melbourn 45 degree celsius back in Summer. It is kind of weird as i have just finished spending my summer time in Melbourne and i came back to Singapore which is summer throughout the whole year. I am getting darker here which i really hates, oh dear. i prefer coming out in the night time..

Getting a bit side track here because of the weather. i have a catch up with Choon mei and peizhi my primary school mate who i have not talk or catch up for the past 13 years since we graduated from our primary school. I am really happy to catch up with them. Choon Mei has owned the credit to making the gathering work. Thank you my dear friend. I really enjoy myself today with them. They have a great sense of humor when they are together as a duo. All three of us are in different fields which make us interesting i supposed. I bet Peizhi would be better at calculation as she is in the banking and finance side. I am supposed to have Xiu Ji Ikan Bilis Yong Tau Fu today at Chinatown, #02-87/88 but it was closed. I ended up having my ban mian instead. The ban mian tastes pretty good with the noodle well made. The soup base is pretty clear with the taste of the ikan bilis (anchovies). I would rate the ban mian 7.5/1o. We headed off to have some dessert. They have had the almond with milk which i hate the almond smell. i had the mango dessert with the coconut skin. I must be hungry and we headed for bubble tea instead which peizhi recommended. We had the honey lemon tea with pearls. The pearls are chewy, nice and the bubble tea shop was pretty generous with them. The queue to get our drinks was however relatively long but it was worth waiting for i suppose. The service from the bubble tea shop name, Koi bubble tea is pretty alright. I enjoy the cold honey bubble tea for the hot weather before i head back home for the day. Good night, that's about it for today. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top