• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Finally My Bean Bag is Full


Today i accompany my sec friend, Thye Seng to 313 at orchard to get his t shirts. it is really interesting to see how a guy shop so fast unlike us girls.hehe we walked awhile in the building as it was my first time walking inside.


After a short while we headed to the bean rester to get my bean beads from Park Mall. It is so difficult to find bean chair and bean beads in Singapore unlike in Melbourne it is at the door step at big W. There are only four shops that sell bean chair and bean beads. They are Spotlight at PS, Bean rester at parkmall, Giant and Art Friend. This would soon be in my room...

6 comments:

Yoke Chye said...

Die... I shop like a girl -.-

Laney said...

lol, whaha no wonder u like pink shirt whaha...

Yoke Chye said...

does that have to do with liking pink shirt? haha... but anyway I do shop for very long for anything... look see look see, then in the end nv buy... sometimes for an item I can shop for very long... :#

Laney said...

whahah, i remember how u shop last time, lixia, myself. or even flower hehe went shopping with u before lol oh yea janis as well...ok ah maybe belonging in the archi side makes a diff. my friend is in the science field hence in the way try one shirt and the rest is the same... lol....

Yoke Chye said...

janis is a super fast shopper!

Laney said...

yea and most of the time i think she walk and window shop first then the second time she walk pass again she will grab it... lol.. she aslo does her homework online lol...

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top