• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Flash Forward


Gilbert was recommending to take a look at the new tv series spin off from ABC, Flash Forward. I was watching it yesterday and i fell in love with it. The writer of the show was totally brilliant. I am not gonna give away too much. If you have like to watch Tv series , Fringe . You would totally love this. The direction and cinematography is really blasting and it really capture your mind. Once again this is like a sci fiction kinda of show. The show revolves around the lives of several people as the mysterious world event causes everyone on the planet to simultanerously to lose consciouness for two minutes and 17 seconds on oct 6 2009. During the blackout, people would have visions of their lives on april 29 2010 which is a global flash forward. The flash forward results in countless deaths and accidents involving vehicles, air crafts and any device which need human control.
This show will make you feel like watching for more to find out the reason behind the flash forward. After you saw the premiere, you would imagine all the things that could happen in the show the whole day.I rate it 8 out of 10. i have only up to ep 10... i need more... Thanks gilbert...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top