• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Classic Drawng of mine




Hmm let me see, oh this is the drawing of the heritage cafe set by a couple in Melbourne. The old man died in the war leaving the old lady who is taking care of this cafe along King st and La Trobe St at the little corner. The old lady was tall, nice and frail. The building itself is consider under the heritage listing. I was in the cafe when during 2006 when i first stayed at Dudley Street. I was enjoying my friday afternoon there in the cafe drinking my favourite camoumile tea. I love heritage and vintage places. That is the culture in Melbourne who keeps that going and put them under heritage which i enjoyed. What a memory =) pardon me about the rotation of the photo hmmm weird on my computer is horizontal but when i post it , it become odd...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top