• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Toi Et Moi





It has been ages since i have been to Netwon Circus to have my dinner. It has been renovated and has been very popular even when i was in Melbourne. It was well known for the ripped off price. I have to really appreciate the cleaning up of the food centre which is now a better and cleaner place to go to. It is more well ventilated. The experience is rather scary as the minute you sat down on the chair, it is like animation where there is a lot of menus that start flying on to the table and a lot fo people come asking you on what would u like to drink. i have had my fried hokkien mee and oyster omelette... It was very filling indeed till now. The oyster omelette was a total let down as the oysters were not cleaned properly.. The fried hokkien mee was dry and i preferred the one at Tiong Bahru Market.
Thank you uncle Yc for the movie. It is a funny and very light hearted french film. The plot is set in Paris, where there are two sisters name Araine and Lena. Ariane writes photo novellas for the magazine "Toi et moi". She's emotional and her long time boyfriend Farid has her in a state because he won;t propose, won;t ask her to live with him and often is unavilable. Lena is a cellist, quiet and circumspect in life and in her playing. She lives without passion with her boyfriend, Francois, they are talking about having a baby. Suddenly the women have options a cheerful and outgoing spanish construction worker who pays attention to Ariane, and Lena finds herself attracted to Mark a passionate soloist leaving soon to play in Asia who have common interest with her in music. What will the women and men do? Will their life be just like a photo novella. That is what i find so interesting about the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top