• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Looking Back & Moving on to New Phase of Life

It is interesting to sit down with your laptop on the bean chair and race my fingers across the keyboard on the lappie to write about my thoughts.

I am accompanied today by the nice cool breeze and the rain beating against the short parapet wall. I can smell the familiar smell of the dew of the rain.As a kid i have always enjoy the rain falling in the night time like now. I feel that the rain kinds of washes away all my woes through the rain drops.

Falling Sick used to be a misery to me but for the past few days i have realized maybe it is a blessing in disguise from God answering my prayer to be able to sleep. The cough syrup with the packet of lavander which CM has given me helped me to get into bed and sleep peacefully like a baby. I am thankful to God for answering my prayer.

I have been meeting up with my good friends from Poly and Secondary gradually. I am really elated that i am back. I have been organising my life back slowly by first doing all the unpacking.

Weeks before i am even back in Singapore, i was busy doing packing up, doing all the adminstration stuff, getting people to steam clean , and clean up the place and having my regular doctor appointment....of course at the same time, i went to the places which i really love to go and hang out there , enjoying the chocolate, sashimi and sea breeze and shopping..Life back then is kind of hectic and i enjoy the cold autumn. i have already begin to miss the weather in Melbounre. I am thankful that i have a bunch of good friends in Melbourne who are always there when i needed help or talk to. KK thanks for helping me with the cleaning up of my place, packing and all the admin stuff after i left which you have helped me through so much. Les di and Gloria , i have so much to thank you all since my summer class till the packing when i left, i will always miss the vinegar pig trotter Gloria's friend cooked which is so amazingly good. Asher, u too thanks for helping me with my packing and being a good listener and good friend. Adrain didi and Josh, thanks for inviting me over your place and always asking me out and bringing me to fish... :-) Weiren, thanks for helping me with the clean up that day so much. Michelle, thanks for being there and having dinner with me at my fav viet place. Thanks , Brandy, Gil Gil, Anqi Uncle Tku, Joel and Adelle, Victoria, Felix and all of you for having a farewell dinner with me at the German / Iris Restaurant. i really enjoy the blue cheese pot of mussels.Gil, felix and brandy and tku i think u all can set up a cafe for roast... :) These are the memories i would always keep in life. Gonna miss my excolleagues in Hooke and Adrian ... I had a hard time remembering your last name hehe from Elsie and Betty....

My memories of me being in Melbourne 3 and half years ago when i first set my feet on Melbourne ground, i remember how Janis and Shunxin picked me up from airport which i am thankful. Ant and i looking for place to stay in and we stay in Franklin for almost 3 years. All the good old memories from how we stayed near the brotherl where the ladies there were in plus size till the day we stayed in Franklin and moved out right now. I am attached to the apartment indeed with Trio.

Things changed a lot in term of lifestyle and friendship. One thing we should learn in life is that in a friendship, one should never keep things in the heart for so long and not talking about things which upset one. In a friendship, it takes two hands to clap. A simple act or words of appreciation means a great deal in life. I still believe being too blunt and crude in life might lead you to a world of coldness gradually some day in the future. it might works very well in australia but probably to people you don;t care and not to your friend. A simple thought of kindness and thoughts through the words which we are using can bring a very different and happier life. I have known one who i have always respected and care for dearly as good friend. But i guess we have differnt thinkings in my thoughts as above. It has became a friendship left with just purely tolerance and mending which is so tiring. It is so difficult to live to a friend's standard which is sad and tragic it ended up drying and draining the friendship. I am not gonna change my good friend's thinking as i feel it is not good to change people's thinking and lifestyle in a forceful and crude way. i have done my best in doing whatever i can for the friendship as there is always a limit to how much u can go. There is always two sides in a story and i believe i would be the one who always like to be on the silent side as i do not find any pleasure in telling any story that would contribute to salvaging the friendship but yet it leads to more uncountable of disappointment from a long years of friendship. sometime it is more of maybe you have never known this friend all these times. Well no matter what, my principle in life is to erase all the unhappy things and i would always keep the happy memories afterall the friendship did last for a long period of time. i would always appreciate and remember the good old memories which the friendship once have had.

It is a pity and ashamed but there is no other remedy except for time and God'd answering my prayer in his time on this. i am too tired to deal / mend this friendship any further.

There should be another good friend who always advise me upon is to do as much as i can and choose to learn to let go and move on. I am doing that now for the friendship as well as for my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top