• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

...

Today i am going to meet my friends, Yc and Lixia for a game of badminton at buona vista cc. It has been so long since i have play badminton. i used to play it every sat with Anqi, kk and the rest of friends in Melbourne, it is indeed very much cheaper here to play here. It is good to exercise one awhile. it should be great fun.

My sleeping disorder is coming back again. Hopefully after the game i would be really tired and get to sleep easily. Been sleeping and keep having the same old dream which i do not like to talk about. My dream makes me realize how short life really is and spend my time fully and richly. Have u ever wonder the things in life which you have always wanted to do or say but you have yet to done it? My bet is do it gradually each day, is hard but one has to try it. The strength and courage would only be filled up slowly thru motivation. I believe all my times are in Lord's hand and all the events that happened are planned and set by him. I would abide in that and live in it with the best i could

Have a nice weekend ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top