• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Grey Anatomy Season Finale


i finally get a chance to take a look at the Tv series, Grey Anatomy season finale. The story plot towards the ending was once again baffling and tragic. There was a shooter this time round who was a ex patient's husband who came back for revenge to shoot the surgeons, like Derek, Dr Wibber and Lacey from pulling the machine plug which would keep his wife from alive who is daignosed as brain dead. The shooter was a grieving widower. He was metally unstable and he shot anyone who declared themselves as surgeon and anyone who would stop him from getting into the Derek's office. I am not going to give away too much. Will Derek be able to control this situation in the hospital? The last two episodes, they have invited Mandy Moore as a guest star as patient which is really good at acting upon.
The story was however unrealistic towards the ending of the the show. That is my personal opinion. There is no way a doctor can talk to a shooter into commiting suicide rather than to let go of his gun. It is easy to see how the writer makes it so easy to write off the actor or actress who has very minor role in the show. i love this tv series, don;t get me wrong, especially the story plot but i kind of think this season the ending is perfect just to end off the whole show. Nevertheless i looking forward to the next season it in Sept.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top