• I do miss my life in Melbourne as it is almost like a land of OZ which i have so many happy memories with my friends, colleague and church mates.
  • Flying my little gal, Trio back is the most amazing thing that ever happened in my life. i am introducing her to my family and friends who love her whole heartedly.
  • I am contented enough to come back to Singapore and spend my time with my family and friends in Singapore with all the good foods available.

Clarke Quay











I used to hang out at this place with my secondary school friends like Seng and Choon mei back in the old days. we would just sit around the bridge and pier to enjoy the breeze and chat. Now it has changed so much.



The place is filled with echoes of people's laughter and talk near the pubs , restaurants , shopping area and cafes around the area. It is very much similar to Melbourne Dockland and sydney Harbour but with lesser people of course. It is now a vibrant pier filled with the heartbeats of foreigners and our local young heartlanders of Singapore. it is so difficult to imagine the river is so filthy and dirty last time as back in the old days it used to be for the settlers and immigrants. I am amazed by how Singapore has clean up the river within 10 years.



I am also proud to see the shophouse is conserved and the lifestyle has definitely improved a lot over this place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Little Page of Laney Low ll © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger | Back to top